17

SAY THE NAME
_____

It had been a week since the last time Wonwoo had seen mingyu. He had to admit that he missed the boy very much. He craved his scent, his touch, his smile, everything.

But thankfully Mingyu was coming over to wonwoos house today to help him decorate for Christmas.

Mingyu insisted on decorating since Wonwoo had no decorations whatsoever and Christmas was so close.

So the boy quickly got out of bed and got dressed for the day. He wanted to make sure he looked extra nice today, since he wanted to do nothing but please mingyu.

-

"That looks dumb there" Wonwoo sighed as he watched mingyu hang a wreath above his bed.

"Well where do you want it" "on the door" Mingyu got down off of the boys bed and walked over to the door of his room. He placed it in the middle before turning around to get wonwoos approval. He nodded which then mingyu nailed it in.

"You know, you're not being fun right now" Mingyu frowned noticing how Wonwoo wasn't his usual self today. "Then why don't you leave?" Wonwoo snapped at mingyu, but regretted his words once they came out of his mouth.

Mingyu was taken back by this, but only huffed in response. He reached for his coat, when Wonwoo stopped him, "No! I'm so sorry please forgive me I didn't mean to be mean I'm so sorry don't go" Wonwoo clung onto mingyu, although he didn't clearly understand what Wonwoo had said, due to him talking fast, he only nodded and put his coat back down.

"What's wrong? Something is bothering you I can tell." Wonwoo sighed, knowing he had no other choice but to tell mingyu what was up. "I'm just worried. My mom left today for some business trip today and I just find it oddly weird." Wonwoo looked away from mingyu and at the ground before continuing, "and the thing is, she's going to be gone on Christmas! Who goes on a business trip on Christmas? Who knows what she's doing.."

Mingyus mind thought of many different things, going directly to the worst. He didn't tell Wonwoo any of his thoughts of what his mother could possibly be doing, not wanting to worry him. "So you're going to be alone for Christmas?" In response,Wonwoo nodded sadly. "Well you know, you can come spend it with me" "really?!" Wonwoos eyes brightened, his whole mood lightening.

"Of course" "thank you!" Wonwoo hugged mingyu tightly, thanking him.

-

Wonwoo giggled as he laid against mingyu on his couch. The two were currently watching a Disney movie which caused Wonwoo to slip into little space. Little Wonwoo didn't know this but, Mingyu had purposely done this. The night before, he had done lots of research on little space and wanted nothing but but to see Wonwoo in it. He adored the boy, he looked and acted so innocent in it from what he has seen so far.

"movie over" Mingyu looked up to the screen, seeing the movie had ended. "Do you want to watch another one?" "please daddy" both of the boys had froze. Wonwoo was embarrassed. He didn't mean for it to slip out and he thought mingyu would think he was weird. Tears began to wound up in the boys eyes as mingyu did nothing. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that.."

"No, no, no, it's okay baby" Mingyu wiped any tears that threatened to spill out of wonwoos eyes. "I don't actually mind you calling me that."
"So..you'd actually be my daddy?" "Of course" Wonwoo turned around and wrapped his body around mingyu. He couldn't describe how happy he was, and couldn't wait to tell his friend Joshua about it either.

-

"Okay! So we need to make rules!" "Rules?" Mingyu questioned, raising an eyebrow. He tried to remember what it said about 'rules' in the things he was reading. "Yes!"

Wonwoo disappeared into his room before coming back and sitting and the table with mingyu. He had brought with him colored paper and markers. The two boys made a list of rules and punishments together.

Rules
1. always tell daddy when In and when not in little space

2. Always clean up after yourself

3. Be nice and polite to everyone.

4. Don't be afraid to ask daddy for anything.

Punishments
1. Time out

2. No cuddles

3. Spanking (only if needed)

Wonwoo looked at the list and smiled. "This is good!" Mingyu could only smile in response and kiss little wonwoos head.

///

This story is actual trash but tomorrow ima update a Christmas special so whoop

unedited like mostly every chapter~