20

"Where in the fuck have you been!" Wonwoo winced as he was greeted with his mother screaming at him. Her eyes were blood shot, hair messed up, and makeup smeared across her face. Never had Wonwoo seen his mother like this. Nor did he ever want to.

"I-I've been with mingy-" he was cut off by his mother before he could finish. "So you've been out being a little whore I see? This isn't how I've raised you. Disgusting." Wonwoo was quite a sensitive person. He stared tearing up but he wouldn't dare let his tears fall. He looked across the kitchen table and seen an empty bottle of vodka. His mother used to have drinking problems, but stopped a few years ago. She always used to act like this with him and it frightened the poor boy.

"So you're not even going to deny your a fucking whore? Shameful. I don't want you seeing that guy no more. Do you understand?"
His mother spat at him which he only nodded in return. In no way, was he going to disrespect his mother. So he only obeyed and went up into his room. He locked his door once he was up, and that was when all of his tears started to spill out.

-

after about an hour, Wonwoo had finally calmed down. He checked his phone, seeing he had a text from mingyu from over 45 minutes ago. Maybe he was just being too dramatic to check his phone earlier, he thought. He opened up his texts, knowing damn well he wasn't suppose to see mingyu again, but his mother never said anything about texting him.

Mingyu💕

mingyu💕
baby you left so suddenly is everything okay?

wonwoo
yes everything is okay
please don't worry about me daddy!!

that was a lie.  He knew he wasn't suppose to lie to mingyu. But this was personal. He didn't want to bring mingyu into something Wonwoo can't handle himself. He didn't want to hurt mingyu in anyway. He didn't want him to leave him. ever.

mingyu💕
Okay baby, daddy has to go but maybe we can go the park tomorrow and get ice cream, does that sound good?

Wonwoo
yess please!

Wonwoo knew he wouldn't be able to go. But maybe he could sneak out of his house without his mother knowing. He was willing to risk it all for mingyu.

/////

sorry for the short chapter!!