13

Wonwoos and minghaos bodies swayed close together as they danced along to the music.

"I'm going to go get a drink, want one?!" Mingao shouted over the music. "Sure!"

wonwoo lightly moved around by himself as he waited for his new friend to return. Until he felt a pair of hands wrap around his hips from behind him.

"what do you think you're doing? Hmm?" He heard a familiar voice whisper into his ear. wonwoo didn't respond.

"Dancing with him? You're mine" he knew it was mingyu. Wonwoo stayed silent, taking everything in the boy was saying.

"Baby boy it makes me mad to see him with you"

Wonwoo could feel his cheeks heating up as well as feeling mingyu inch closer to him from behind.

Mingyu closed off any space that was left between them.

wonwoo started dancing against mingyu as he gripped tighter onto his hips.

-

wonwoo was pushed against the bathroom wall as mingyu roughly kissed him. This feeling was new to him. Everything was. despite this, he kissed him back.

mingyu had traveled his hands down wonwoo to his crotch area. He lightly started to palm the boy, causing him to whimper.

"do you like that babe?" Mingyu smirked to himself, seeing wonwoo like this, without doing much. "Mhm" Wonwoo nodded closing his eyes not wanting to look at mingyu, slightly embarrassed.

Mingyu reached for the zipper of wonwoos jeans but the boy stopped him. "N-not yet" mingyu nodded, understanding that wonwoo wasn't ready for that and respected it.

Wonwoo couldn't look at mingyu, he was embarrassed. He didn't know what this was exactly. If he asked mingyu, he thought he would laugh at him and leave. He didn't want that, so he left it alone.

maybe they can do this again some other time Wonwoo thought to himself.

"Can we uhm..go home please?" Wonwoo brought himself to speak to mingyu, but still not looking at him in the eyes.

"yeah we can, let's go"

///
yall this was the trash that you waited a month for. srryy ily all

btw this is unedited like all the chapters.