4

it was now Saturday, the day mingyu would pick up wonwoo to hang out for the day.

-

Wonwoo opened up his closet, looking at all his close, wondering what he should wear. He bit his lip as he scanned the clothes, his eyes traveling to a blue box in the corner of the closet.

He reached down for it, picking it up and placing it on his bed. The boy carefully opened the box, revealing skirts, make-up, dresses, and other girly things like that.

He really wanted to wear one of his skirts, to please Mingyu, but he thought the boy would find if weird that he liked to dress like a girl at times.

However, his mom did not know about him owning these things, which means he would have to hurry out the door if he wore it so she wouldn't see.

He shook his head and placed everything back into the box closing it, putting it back in the closet.

Instead, he decided to wear a light baby blue shirt with white pants and his vans.

Wonwoo checked himself out in his mirror before grabbing his phone to see if mingyu had texted him.

1 new message from mingyu

The boy smiled as he slid his finger across the screen unlocking the phone.

Mingyu:
Almost there! :)

Wonwoo made sure he had everything he needed like, money, his phone, and his house key.

He went down stairs and kissed his mom goodbye before going outside being met with mingyu inside his car.

The boy opened the passenger door and climbed in.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Thank you for coming"

"Thank you for inviting me"

______

just a small filler, the actual date will be in the next chapter !