Chapter 15 (Part 1!)

Draco wanted to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Because otherwise, there was no way, Harry Potter, with the pick-and-choose of any girl in Hogwarts, would ask to kiss him.

But there he was.

"I... I..." Draco's voice was barely a whisper. "You've got to realize that by kissing me you're confining yourself to being with me forever, this isn't something you can t-"

Draco hadn't realized how close they were until he could feel their noses brushing. His face was right there - Harry's hand reached up, cupping his face, then-

They kissed.

Their lips met, and Draco could feel himself finally connecting with Allysia in mind for once. Finally

Everything was perfect, the rest of the world faded away, leaving nothing but silver and gold glows around them -

Harry was the first to pull away, his eyes lidded slightly. "Wow," he breathed.

Draco was speechless.

***

"So what happened? Did you kiss? You kissed. If you didn't, I can see the headlines now - 'Young Malfoy Heir Goes Missing - Hogwarts Student Found Guilty.'"

"Pansy, no."

"Pansy, yes."

See, this is why I don't trust you Slytherins, Allysia added.

Allysia, you are a Slytherin, Draco pointed out.

Point taken.

Draco rolled his eyes and flopped backward onto the bed (gracefully, of course), staring dreamily at the ceiling. "Yes, we kissed."

"Was he good?"

Draco spluttered. "Pansy, you can't just-"

Blaise entered. "Was who good? Where were you today, by the way?"

Pansy pushed herself up into a seated position, kicking her legs like a child, a mischievous smile on her face. "Draco's in loooooove."

"Am not!"

Are so, Allysia responded. 

"Draco and Harry, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-" Pansy taunted.

"PANSY IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I SWEAR TO WHATEVER GOD IS OUT THERE YOU'RE GOING TO HELL THE HARD WAY-"

Blaise left the room.

***

"You look lovesick, mate. That's not a normal expression on  you, I'm worried," Ron said as Harry laid on Ron's bed, hugging a pillow to his chest.

Hermione burst into the room. "HARRY WHAT HAPPENED."

Harry winced. "No need to yell, Hermione-"

"THERE IS EVERY NEED TO YELL SIT UP AND TALK TO ME YOU BIG LUMP OF BURNT OATMEAL AND GRITS!"

"Fine, okay," Harry sat up, balancing a pillow on his head. "We kissed, but other than that it was kind of uneventful - we just played 20 Questions for a while since it was really awkward at the start-"

Ron snorted.

Harry pushed him off the bed.

"Mate, this is my bed, go get on your own if you're going to push me off."

NOTES:

Okay, guys, listen. This is by far the shortest chapter in this book. And I am terribly sorry, but I wanted something to get published and I'm struggling with writer's block yada yada

BUT YOU DON'T WANT EXCUSES!

So I'll label this "Part 1" and post "Part 2" by tomorrow. 

I've deleted and re-written this chapter three times and I'm still not satisfied with it. I had a bit more but I accidentally deleted, like, 200 words so now I'm sad.

Please check out my One-Shots book - I'm doing requests for Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Voltron, Hamilton, etc. Please request stuff there, I need to write more to get over my writer's block.

Bye, my Magical Muggles and see you tomorrow!