Chapter Four

"You have ruined everything!" her Father screamed at her as they got in the house. 

The party turned out to be a distater. Okay, so it was her fault for not watching Jason when she was supposed to, but not everything that happened was her fault. She wasn't the one that dropped the lighted candles on the table but if even if she told her Father that, he wouldn't believe her.

"Okay I get it! I ruined everything, just shut the hell up already!" Angelique yelled at him. 

"Angelique!" she heard her Mother say. "Do not talk to your Father like that! You know I don't allow swearing in this house. Apologize to him right now". 

"Why should I?" Angelique knew this going the wrong way but she didn't care. "Dad always treats me like crap and favors everyone else. I've been bullied for almost three years now but you haven't done anything".

Her Father sighed and rubbed his temples, "Angelique. Calm down I don't want the neighbors saying anything".

Is he serious? Didn't want the neighbors saying anything? He cared more for what other people thought of him then his own daughter. "See" Angelique began. "This is what I mean, I feel like you don't even care about me anymore".

"Angelique, you know we love you" her Aunt Jenette said to her. She then leaned to her Father and whispered something in his ear. 

"Oh so you're talking about sending me away to the vineyard?" Angelique said.

Her Father tore away from the Aunt and looked at Angelique, "How do you know about that?".

She saw from the corner of her Alex hiding her face with a book. She wasn't going to rat her out. "I knew for a long time but you've always said no. Even if you try to send me I'll run away and never come back".

"Darling, don't say anything like that. We love you so very much" her Mother said. 

She knew that, her Mom told her all the time. But her Father not so much. She always felt he loved everyone else. Everyone else but her. 

"See? Reason why she should go live with me on the vineyard, and it'll only be for a little while. Until I can straighten her out" her Aunt Jenette said to her Mother and Father. 

Angelique could see her Father considering it. The party after all turned out terrible and know he doesn't know what Mr Dickenson might do. She got into a fight at school too. After what seemed like an awkward silence her Father finally broke it. 

"Your Aunt Jenette is right. You need to learn how to straighten up. You grades have been slipping down from reading that dumb book, and you have no respect for no one else. I mean, look at what you did to that poor boy at the party" he said. 

"He was being a pervert! I had to do something!" she yelled at him. 

"But you didn't have to throw you drink in his face! That's such a childish thing to do, when are you going to grow up?"

"Well I will never grow up! You cannot make me" Angelique spat at him before running upstairs to her room. 

She slammed the door hard as she could and fell onto her bed, crying into her pilliow. Worst night ever plus she had just gotten into the biggest fight with her Father. He was sending her away, too. Angelique loved Aunt Jenette but she couldn't live with her. She was very stirct, was always setting rules, and making her do so many chores until her feet hurt. 

"I can't do this. I want to run away and never come back" she said into her pillow. 

******

"Oh no, Tink she's crying" Peter said. He was standing by Angelique's window on her balcony. He peeked through the sliky white curtains and saw her crying on her pilliow. He instantely felt bad, Peter didn't want her to cry. She was too beautiful for that. "She said she wants to run away and never come back..."