Chapter Twenty

"It feels like I've been gone for years" Angelique looked around her room. It was still a mess, the way she had left it. Her parents weren't in her. They're probably still asleep, she thought to herself. Angelique looked down at her dress, it was dirty with mud and blood from Peter when he got stabbed.

"You don't have to stay" Angelique turned around and looked at Peter. She could see in his eyes that he wanted to cry, but tried to keep it inside.

Angelique walked towards him and held his hand, "I know I don't have to.. but I want to. I need to grow up and I can't just forget about anyone here".

Peter nodded his head in agreement, "I understand. But please... never forget about me".

Angelique smiled and said, "Don't worry I'll never forget".

 Jason and Brittney entered the room through the window. Jason immediatly fell to the floor and kissed the ground and Brittney was just smiling like crazy.

"I am so happy to be home!" Jason said loudly. "I wonder if Mom and Dad missed us. I brought back souveiners".

While they were on Hook's ship for their ride back home, Jason, Brittney and the Lost Boys' stole all of the jewels from the ship and swords. Jason was wearing a bunch of golden necklaces and also jewled diamonds. Brittney took two swords and some necklaces as well.

"I am so happy to be back home" Brittney said.

Just then, Angelique heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Deja vu, she thought. Peter heard them too and quickly flew outside, so he wouldn't be seen. The door flew open and their entire family looked at them with wide-eyes. It was an awkward silence for a moment, then their Mother screamed with joy and ran towards all three of them.

She hugged them so tight until they couldn't breathe. Tears of joy streamed down her face as she hugged them and said, "I can't believe my angels are back! I've missed you so much! Don't ever do something to me like that again!".

"We won't" Jason said with a strained voice. "now please let us go, I can't breathe".

She gave them one more tight hug and then let them go. Then the whole family came running towards them with open arms. It was a big bear hug, and a tight one too.

"Where were you?!" Aunt Jenette screamed. "I was worried sick!"

"Um, its kind of all hard to explain" Angelique said.

Then Mr. Taylor cleared his throat loudly and looked at Angelique. She gulped and looked at him. There was a stern look on his face and in her mind she thought she was in trouble.

"What happened?" Mr Taylor asked. "We come in your room and its a mess, and then we see a dead crow!"

"Like Angelique said" Jason said to him. "Its kind of all hard to explain".

Mr Taylor ran towards them and gave them a tight hug. Tears streamed down his face and so did snot came down his nose. Angelique buried her head into his shoulder and hugged him back.

"Angelique" Mr Taylor said. "I should've never yelled at you. I thought I had lost you forever. I hope you realize, that I still love you".

Angelique nodded and then he pulled away from her.

He wiped his tears and nose with his shirt, "You're probably hungry. Let's go down to the kitchen and get you guys something to eat"

"I'll come down in a bit" Angelique said before they went downstairs.

Angelique went out to the balcony and looked around. The air was colder then ever and she didn't see a sign of Peter. "Guess he already left" Angelique turned around and hearded back into her room but then someone grabbed her hand.

She turned around and saw Peter smiling at her. She smiled back at him as he pulled her close. "Just something for you to remember me by" Peter said.

He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed him back and put her hands in his hair. He lifted her in his arms and spun around with her in the air. The moment felt magical. He kept kissing her whlist they were in the air and then went back down. When he pulled away from, tears streamed down her face. Peter smiled and wiped them off.

"Don't cry Angelique. I'll never forget you. I'll always remember you, you were the best thing that happened to me" Peter said.

They kissed one more time and then Angelique went to her room. Before closing the doors Angelique looked at him and said, "Goodbye Peter".

She was about to close the doors then Peter said, "Don't say goodbye".

She looked at him, "What?".

"Don't say goodbye. Because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting" Peter said to her.

"Will you ever come back?" Angelique asked him.

Peter smirked and said, "I will once in a while. To hear stories, about me! And I'll bring the Lost Boys too".

Angelique and Peter smiled at each other one more time, and then she closed the door.

"Angelique.."

Angelique turned around and saw her Mother staring at her with a smile on her face. Angelique gulped, "Were you standing there the entire time?".

Mrs Taylor chuckled, "Don't worry. I won't tell... but I want to know everything".

Mrs Taylor held out her hand, and Angelique took it. Then the both of them descended down the stairs.