Chapter Six

"Here we are. Neverland" Peter said.

"Wow" Angelique said, amazed. "Its so beautiful".

They landed on top of a cloud and you could see everything from up. Neverland was a big island, birds singing, and the flowers were blooming. Signs of spring. Angelique could see the Mermaid Lagoon, Skull Rock, the Lost Boys' hideout, Pirates' Cove.

Peter handed Angelique a small golden telescope. She looked through the telescope and what she saw amazed her. Mermaides jumping through the water and fairies flying around, spreading their golden pixie dust.

"You'll never have to worry about grownups here" Peter whispered into her ear. Angelique smiled at him and turned away quickly beacause she felt herself blushing.

"Wow this is truly amazing" Jason said. "I'm ready to fight some pirates!".

"Jason, do you even know how to fight? You've never held a sword before" his sister Brittney said.

"Yes I have".

"Plastic ones don't count".

Angelique kept looking through the telescope until she saw a big ship. She could see the crew men drinking, singing, dancing, and clapping their hands around. The ship had to skull flags. Angelique looked at the ship more until she saw two initals, "J.R."

"Is that what I think it is?" Angelique asked.

Peter took the telescope and looked through it. "The Jolly Roger. That's where Hook lives. He runs the ship and everyone in it". Peter passed the telescope to Brittney and Jason.

"Jason you've always said that you wanted to fight Hook. Now's your chance" Brittney said to him.

"Are you crazy? That was just talk, I don't want to die" Jason said back to her.

Tinkerbell stood close by Peter and kept an eye on him. She didn't want him flirting with that girl. She's so ugly, Tinkerbell thought to herself. Why would Peter like her?

"Peter!" Tinkerbell yelled.

Peter turned his head towards her,"What?".

"Can't we return her? As I said, she doesn't belong here. The other two can stay but she has to go" Tinkerbell whined to him.

"Tinkerbell stop being so jealous. You might actually like her" Peter said whilst tunring away from her.

"IT'S HOOK!" Brittney gasped.

Angelique took the telescope and looked through it, "It is Hook! In his right hand lies his sliver hook. So its true".

Peter took the telescope from Angelique and looked through, "If he wants to fight, we'll always be ready" he said whilst giving Angelique a half-smile. Kept looking through the telescope at Hook and saw Hook loading his cannon directly at them. "He's loading a cannon. Everybody duck!".

The cannon ball shot out of the cannon directly hit the cloud, hitting Angelique, Jason, and Brittney.

"No!" Peter screamed as he flew after them both.

Tinkerbell jumped up and down happily. "Hope something happens to her and she dies" Tinkerbell said to herself. She laughed at the thought of it. If Angelique died or "disappeared" then it would only be her and Peter. Brittney and Jason can become the Lost Boys' and they won't even remember Angelique, Tinkerbell kept thinking to herself.

She didn't want anyone or anything coming between her and Peter.

Sorry if its a little short. I'll try to make Chapter Seven longer. It'll revolve around Angelique's parents. Thanks for reading :) xx