Chapter Seventeen

"That's perfect! I think you should go with that one" Mr Smee said Hook.

Hook smiled evily and twisted on his hook onto his left hand. It was made of hard-metal, and it had two pointy hooks onto it. He lifted it up at eye level and said, "Be ready, Pan". Hook and Mr Smee both laughed loudly but stopped when they heard a little twinkling and banging.

Hook turned around and saw Tinkerbell stuck in cabinet fulled with poisons. She banged on the glass demanding to be let it. Hook went towards her and said, "Don't worry little fairy. When Pan is dead, me and you will both be free from him".

•         •        •      •

Angelique was talking with her brother, sister, and The Lost Boys before Peter flew in. Angelique looked at him and saw his eyes were red. She knew he had been crying.

Peter cleared his throat and said, "I arranged a fairy guide to take you all back".

"But Peter" Vincet said as he stood up. "what about you? I don't think it would be right if we just left you alone".

"Yes" Angelique said whilst she walked up to Peter. "We were thinking... why don't you just come home with us? We wouldn't want you to stay alone".

Peter didn't say anything for a moment and then said, "Would they send me to school?".

Angelique nodded her head.

"Then when I start to work.. I'll have an office?" he asked again.

Angelique nodded again.

"Then I'll officially be.. a man?".

"Yes" Angelique said.

"You can't catch me and make me a man" Peter said as he started walking away from her.

Angelique grabbed his hand, "Peter..".

Peter turned around and looked deep into her eyes and then said, "I just want to stay young forever and always have fun".

Angelique let go of his hand and then shook her head, "You say so... but it's your biggest pretend".

•        •         •           •

Tinkerbell needed to get out of this cabinet! She need to warn Peter that Hook was coming after him.. but how would she do that?

Tinkerbell turned around and saw Hook's parrot eating leftover food on the dining table. Tinkerbell banged on the glass to try and get the dumb parrot's attention. The parrot turned around and walked towards the cabinet. Tinkerbell pointed at the handle and the parrot turned with its mouth.

She walked further into the cabinet trying to lead the parrot in. When it walked in, she quickly flew out and locked the cabinet door behind it. She laughed and flew out of the ship.

•          •          •        •

Angelique and everyone else was leaving the hideout, everyone else except Peter. She couldn't stay and she didn't want to leave him alone either. But she didn't know what to do. Angelique asked him if he wanted to come but Peter just refused. 

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked Angelique.

"Yeah.. I guess I'll be fine" Angelique said sadly. 

"Well, all to do now is wait for the fairy guide".

Angelique nodded and then something popped in her head. She almost-forgotten to give Peter his medicine. "I'll be right back".

She went back into the hideout. Peter was lying on his bed, playing on his harmonica. She went over to the medicine cupboard and took out his medicine. It was red, sticky and it had a bad smell. Angelique walked over to Peter, "Here. You need your medicine". 

Peter turned his back to her and continued playing the harmonica. 

Angelique put the medicine next to the lamp and said, "Don't forget to take your medicine.. Bye Peter". And with that she left the hideout. As she was walking out, she kept her head down and could soon feel tears flowing down her cheeks. She pulled the rope to open the door, and as she did he eyes grew wide.

The Lost Boys', Jason and Brittney were tied up with their mouths' gagged up. Angelique tried to run back in the hideout but was pushed to the ground before she could. And she hit it HARD. As she gripped her arm, she looked up to see who up to see who pushed her and saw one of Hook's crew members. He had two different eye colors, one green and one orange. He also had all these weird tattoos over his body.

"Ello, nice to meet you. The name is Killer" he said before pulling Angelique off the ground.

He pulled her arm and tied it behind it her and then gagged her mouth. Angelique moving around and screaming, demanding to be untied.

"Calm down dammit" Killer said. Angeliue didn't listen to him and she kept trying to get away from his grip. Killer sighed and said, "Well I didn't want to do this". Killer turned Angelique to face him, raised hs arm, and slapped her hard across the face.

Angelique fell to the ground. All of the Lost Boys started screaming and tried to get untied. Tears streamed down Angelique's cheeks. 

Killer pulled her off the ground and said, "I told you I didn't want to do that".

•        •         •           •

"I should've made Smee do this" Hook muttered. "Too much work for me".

Hook was climbing the roof of Peter's hideout, looking for some way in. He kept quietly climbing around until he saw a hole. He smiled evily and went towards it. He looked in and saw Peter lying down is bed, asleep. Hook reached in his pocket and took out a vial of deadly poison. One could stop the heart instantouly. He looked around inside for something to pour it in. He kept looking around until saw a cup full of medicine.

Hook smiled and opened the vial. "My goodness this smells terrible" he said. The posion had a kind of rotton smell and of course Hook didn't like it. He poured it carefully, directly in the medicine. He looked as the poison fell in the medicine and turned it to the color of black.

"Sweet dreams, Peter Pan".