Chapter Nineteen

"Bring out the plank!"

The crew members aboard the Jolly Roger cheered as two of them brought out the plank and set it up on the side of the ship. It was long and wooden, and perfect for what was about to happen. All of the Lost Boys', Jason, and Brittney were all tied up. Angelique was tied up against a post.

Hook walked towards her and turned her head to where the plank was, "We still have room for a storyteller".

"I'd rather die" Angelique said bitterly.

Mr Smee quickly went over to Hook and said, "Look at the sky. Then at the waters".

Captain Hook looked up and saw the sky turning into a dark gray. The clouds covered up the sun and thunder roared throughout the dark sky. Then, Hook went to the side of the ship and looked at the ocean. The waters were crashing together violently and made big waves. Then the air turned cold as snow fell from the sky.

"Pan must be dead" Smee said.

The Lost Boys' started screaming no and shaking their heads, denying that he couldn't be dead. Brittney looked at Angelique. Angelique was in shock. Peter couldn't be dead, he just couldn't be. A tear rolled down her cheek as she looked down at her feet.

Hook turned to the crew, "Everyone! Hats off to our fallen enemy, Peter Pan".

There was only 5 seconds of silence.

"We sail at dawn!" Hook said as the crew roared in cheers.

Angelique shook her head and said to herself, "This can't be happening. He can't be dead".

Then something stirred inside Angelique, she looked at Brittney and started saying "I do believe in fairies.. I do, I do".

Brittney gave her a confusing look but Angelique kept going, "I do believe in fairies! I do, I do! Say with me".

"I do believe in fairies.. I do. I do" Brittney said. "I do, I do".

Jason turned to Brittney and gave her a confusing look, "We're about to die and you're saying 'I do believe in fairies'?".

"Just say it" Brittney said to him. "I do believe in fairies. I do, I do".

Jason shrugged and said, "I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!". He turned to the Lost Boys and told them to say it. "Say it with me, I do believe in fairies. I do, I do".

The Lost Boys' were a little confused at first but began saying it, "I do, I do. I do believe in fairies".

"Come on! Keep saying it!" Angelique said. "I do! I do! I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!".

"WE DO! WE DO! WE DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!" all of the children said together. "WE DO! WE DO! BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!".

Just then, they heard a gun shot. They had all stopped and looked to the direction where the gun had been shot. Hook was standing in the middle of the ship, with his gun raised in the air and then pointed at Angelique."There will be no talk of fairies on this ship" he said in an evil voice.

Angelique gulped and could feel her heart racing. Hook walked towards her quickly and put a tight grip around Angelique's throat. "You will tell us one more story before you die" Hook said to her.

"Lads, gather around! The girl is going to tell us a story 'fore we kill her!" Mr Smee said to the crew members.

All of the crew members huddled closey around Angelique, ready to hear what story she was going to tell. "Once upon a time," Angelique started. "There was a boy named, Peter Pan. He never wanted to grow up--"