Chapter Eight

"When is Peter coming back?" Jackson whined along with the other Lost Boys'.

"I don't know, but until then I'll be the leader" Mark said to shut the Lost Boys' up.

They were walking through the forests of Neverland for their daily workout. There was only five boys in the group, Mark was the leader when Peter wasn't around. They carried their swords and bows and arrows. You never know when danger's coming.

Mark was the bossy one of the group. He didn't like it when the other Lost Boys' complained or whined, that annoyed him. Mark had blonde hair, and green eyes.

Jackson complained and whined a LOT. He and Mark didn't like each other very much. They argued a lot and Mark often made fun of Jackson's weight. Jackson was fat around the edges. He had light brown hair, and brown eyes.

Vincet didn't really talk much. He was kind of the shy one in the group. He tried to stay out of trouble with the boys and never spoke his mind when he wanted to. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

Then there was Tyler and Taylor. They're both twins. The fought a lot with each other and didn't always agree on the same topic with each other. They had lots of freckles on their faces, red messy hair, and green eyes.

"Why do you have to be the leader?" Jackson complained. "Why can't it be Vincet? He's much nicer than you are".

"Vincet barely talks to anyone except Peter. Do you think he's gonna give out orders to us? I don't think so. Let's keep walking. You guys need your exericse, but you really need it Jackson" Mark said whilst looking at him.

"Stop making fun of my weight! I can't help it that I'm fat!" Jackson yelled at Mark. "Vincet! Back me up on this".

Vincet shook his head "no" and kept on walking.

"Who cares? I didn't really need your help anyways" Jackson said and kept on walking.

"Hey there's Tink! 'Ello Tink!" Tyler and Taylor said, both at the same time.

Tinkerbell flew towards the Lost Boys' whilst a big smile appeared on her face.

"Hey Tink!" they all said to her. "Any news on Peter?" "Where did you guys go?" they asked all these questions at once so fast that she couldn't answer them.

She whistled to quiet them down, "Peter's alright. He has a mission for you guys to do".

"A mission?" Jackson asked, all excited. "What is it? Oh, I love doing missions Tink".

All of the boys except Mark jumped around asking Tink what was it that Peter wanted them to do.

"There's this big bird flying around Neverland and Peter thinks it might be a threat. The bird is really strong and can fight really well, he wants you to kill it" she told all of them.

Now Mark didn't really trust Tink sometimes. He knew she could really jealous and didn't really like taking orders from her.

"What does the bird look like?" the twins asked.

She huddled them closey together, "The bird has long brown hair, and dark brown hair. If you see it flying around, its wearing a white dress. The bird is called an Angelique".

"Angelique. That's a pretty name" Jackson said.

Tink hit him on the head and told him to focus. "As soon as you see it, kill the bird. Throw everything you've got".

"Okay!" the boys all said except Mark.

"Now wait a minute" Mark turned to Tink. "Why should we trust you? Are you sure Peter said that?".