Chapter Thirteen

• Dedicated to I Would Like To Dedicate This To Everyone

Everyone sat around the crackling fire.

Everyone except Peter.

After he fainted Tiger Lily suggested that they take him to her reservation. She said her Father would heal Peter. Right now he was in a tent and they were bandaging him up, he was also screaming from how much it hurt. Angelique chuckled. She was sitting around the fire with the Lost Boys, her brother and sister, and Tiger Lily.

The Indians were nice people. They played music with their drums and sang whilst everyone danced around. Jackson was jumping up and down, laughing and clapping his hands. Everyone was having a good time. Angelique sat on a big log and banged on the drums. Jason and Princess Tiger Lily apologized for being mean to each other and became friends. But Angelique knew that Jason had a huge crush on her.

The Cheif stood up and cleared his throat loudly, "I want to thank you kids for saving my daughter and bringing her back safely".

"No problem" Vincet said with a mouth full of chicken.

The Cheif laughed and said, "Dance everyone! Dance!".

Everybody cheered and continued to have fun, whilst Angelique sat on the log worrying about Peter. She then felt someone touch her hand, she jumped a little and turned around to see Peter.

"Peter! Are you okay?" she put her drum down and checked his bandages.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come with me, I want to show you something" he said whilst taking her hand and leading her into the forest.

They walked deep into the forest, it looked so beautiful during the nighttime. The fairies flying around everywhere leaving a trail of pixie dust behind them. Some of the pixie dust landed on her head and she flew up along with Peter, He held her close to him, and put his hand on her waist. They held hands and Angelique put her hand on his shoulder.

Peter gave her a little smirk and danced with her in the night sky. Fairies twirled around them making the moment much more magical. They waltzed around in the night sky and he twirled her around.

"You look so beautiful" Peter said suddenly.

Angelique felt herself blushing and then look down, "Thank you" she said before looking at him again.

"Hey Angelique" Peter said whilst looking deep into her eyes. "This is all fake, right?".

Angelique was kind-of shocked and didn't know what to say, "I don't really understand what you mean".

She felt herself floating to the ground. Her felt heavy. She thought this entire Peter has feeling for her.

"I mean, this whole thing between me and you. Its all fake.. right? We can't be parents. We're too young. This is all just for fun" Peter said smiling at her.

Angelique looked at Peter and said, "Peter.... have you ever felt anything? At all?".

"What do you mean?" he asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Have ever felt anything like, pain--"

"When Hook stabbed me in the side that hurt--" Peter said interupting her.

"Jealousy--"

"Tinkerbell's jealous of you".

"Hate--"

"Hook's angry at me for cutting of his hand".

Then Angelique said finally, "Love?".

Peter stood still for a moment and was taken aback by what she said, "Love? What's that?'.

"Don't lie Peter. I think you've felt it for yourself. For something..... or someone" Angelique said whilst looking deep into his eyes.

Peter didn't say anything for a while then got close to her face and said, "Never. I've never fell in love with anyone and never will".

Angelique looked down at her feet then looked back up, "Peter.. you can't---"

"Why do you have to ruin this?!" Peter yelled walking away from her.

Angelique ran after him, "Peter! Wait! Don't run!".

He turned and faced her, "Don't we have fun together? Who gives a damn about feelings?! I taught you how to fly and fight. What more do you want?'.

"Peter there's so much you don't understand" Angelique, she could feel the tears forming in her eyes.

"What else is there? What more can there be?"

"I don't know!" Angelique yelled. "Everything becomes much clearer when you grow up--"

"I will never grow up! You cannot make me! Or you'll be banished just like Tinkerbell" he yelled at her.

Angelique felt her anger rise up and then yelled, "I am not going to be banished!".

"Then go home and stay there! And take your stupid feelings with you!". And with that Peter flew away back home.

"Peter! Wait!" Angelique said whislt tears ran down her face.

D; I was playing a sad song and writing this, I teared up a little. Thanks for everyone who's been reading Peter Pan. You're awesome! :DD xx - A

Don't say goodbye, because goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting.