Chapter Twelve

Peter and Angelique quickly flew to Skull Rock. When they landed, they quickly snuck inside mkaing sure no would see them. Angelique looked up through the cracked ceiling and could see the skies turning into a stormy gray and heard thunder roar throughout the sky. The place looked like it was about to fall any minute. The ceiling was cracked and looked unstable.

Inside it was dark and kind-of depressing. There dangerous waters here too. It was like an ocean, sharp rocks were inside and the water hit the side dangerously. Angelique and Peter were walking on the rocks, so they were pretty safe.

They crouched down behind a big rock and Peter looked around, "I don't see anyone" he said. He then turned to Angelique and handed her a sword, "Do you know how to use it?".

Angelique shook her head "no".

"Then let's do a quick practice" he said, before attacking Angelique. She quickly shielded herself with her sword. They kept fighting each other, their swords clinking together. When they stopped fighting, they stood close to each other. Gazing into each other's eyes. "So you know how to use it know?'.

Angelique nodded.

"If anyone comes near you, fight them off. Leave Hook to me" Peter said before flying off.

•              •            •           •          •                    

"We are going to die" Jason said as Mr Smee pushed him, Brittney, and Princess Tiger Lily into a cage.

"Unhand me, you dirty villian!" Brittney yelled trying to get out of Mr Smee's tight grip. He pushed them into the cage and locked it. "We are not animals! I demand you let us out right now!".

Mr Smee waved the key in their faces and said in a sing-songy voice, "Sorry. Can't do". He laughed and walked away whilst tucking the key in his shirt pocket.

Tiger Lily tried to wiggle out her hands out of the ropes, but had no luck. She growled furiously and hit Jason on the head.

"Ow!" Jason rubbed his head. "What was that for? I didn't do anything".

"This is all your fault!" she yelled at him. "We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you!".

"And exactly how is this my fault? I didn't do anything".

She gave him a disgusted look and turned her head away from him.

•             •              •               •                .

Peter hid in the darkness waiting for Hook's arrival. He kept looking back at pile of big rocks where Angelique was.

"PAN! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! SHOW YOURSELF!" Hook yelled.

Peter jumped at the sound of his voice and yelled back, "I'm ready when you are Hook!". Peter came out of the dark shadows and held his sword tightly. "Where are you? Afraid to lose another hand?!". He walked out onto a long platform and looked down. The water moved violently, Peter gulped. He didn't want to fall down there.

He turned around and saw Hook staring at him with an evil smile across his face. "Die Pan!".

Hook swung his toward's Peter head and knocked him down on the ground. Peter hit his head hard on the ground but he got up quickly before Hook can do another strike on him. He striked for Hook's chest but Hook shielded it and used his leg to punch  Peter in the stomach.

Peter felt himself almost falling to the violent water below and regained his balance. Peter swung his sword across Hook's face, and a line of blood appeared on his cheek. Hook screamed in pain and stumbled back. "AAAAAHHHH!".