Chapter Ten

"Do you think she's gonna be okay?" Angelique heard someone say.

"Should we wake her up?" another unfamiliar voice said.

"No! Don't touch her! You've already done enough" Angelique reconigzed this voice, it was Peter.

Her eyes fluttered open and she saw six pair of eyes staring at her. Peter smiled when he saw her wake up. Angelique rubbed her head from the pain. That was a hard fall, she thought to herself.

"She's awake!" Jackson yelled happily.

"No shiz, Sherlock" Mark said.

"Where am I?" Angelique said, whilst Peter was helping her get up.

"You're at the Lost Boy's hideout!!" Peter said loudly. "No one knows about this place but me, the Lost Boys', the fairies from Pixie Hollow, and Tinkerbell". He made kind of a disgusted face when he said Tinkerbell.

The hideout was huge. On the side of the room was a large and long tabe so they can eat dinner on, there was a fireplace, and a chimney. A bear skin rug laid on the middle of the floor with its mouth wide open. On the other side of the room was six beds, each had the first letter of their name. "Wow," Angelique said amazed. "This is so cool".

"Boys officially meet your Mother, Angelique" Peter said. "She'll be telling you tons of stories from now on".

"Ello I'm Jackson" the slightly hubby kid said.

"We're Tyler and Taylor!" the twins said before they gave her a hug.

"Aww" Angelique said.

Peter pushed them off her quickly, "Alright. That's enough".

"My name's Mark" he said, giving her a wave.

"And my name is Vincet" he said shyly.

"Nice to meet you all! I can't wait to be your Mother" Angelique said happily.

"Angelique, I'm afraid some of our kids have a committed a terrible crime" Peter said.

"Oh? And what's that?" she asked.

"Anyone care to tell her?" Peter asked the Lost Boys'. Mark quietly went to the other side of the room, he knew he wasn't in trouble. None of the remaining Lost Boys' said anything to Peter. Jackson hands started sweating. "Since no wants to say anything. Angelique, these boys are the one who shot you with arrows. But Jackson was the one that actually hit you".

Angelique looked at her wounded arm and saw that it was bandage.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I thought you were a bird" Jackson said.

"Well you thought wrong" Angelique said. "And now I have to think of a punshiment".

She wandered around the room looking for something, anything, to punish the boys. "Hmm.... found it". She went back to the Lost Boys' hiding her little punshiment behind her.

Peter took a glance of it and laughed, "Ha! You guys are in for it".

"My parents have never done it to me, but I've seen it on t.v. and thought it was apporiate for little trouble makers like you". She took out the little punishment and the Lost Boys' went wide-eyed. It was a wooden paddle. "I'm going to use this to spank you, on the butt of course".

The Lost Boys' immediatly went on their knees and begged her not to hit them. "Why don't you only spank Jackson?" Tyler asked.

"You all tried to kill me, didn't you? Now Jackson, you're up first. C'mon". Angelique said. Jackson whimpered at first but then went toward Angelique. "Turn around. Pull down your pants".

"This is gonna be fun to watch!" Mark laughed from the other side of the room.

Jackson pulled down his pants, only his butt in view. Angelique hit him hard on the butt. Jackson screamed across the room whilst Mark laughed. "I'm only going to do it two more times" she said. She did it again hit him again two more times on the butt and Jackson screamed louder each time. When she stopped, his butt tuned into a bright red.

"Alright, done" she said. Peter laughed at the sight of Jackson's butt. Jackson rubbed it and sat in the corner. "Who's next?". She did the rest of the boys, except Mark, and all of them screamed like Jackson did. "See? That wasn't so bad, wasn't it?".

She laid the wooden paddle down and looked around the room, she felt like she forget something.

"She I told she was the best Mother" Peter told the boys.

"You're absolutely right!" Mark agreed.

Angelique gasped loudly, "Oh my gosh! Were's Jason and Brittney?!".

Peter had a confused and puzzled look on his face, "Who and who?".

"My brother and sister! Where are they?!" Angelique screamed.

"They must've went in another direction when the cannon hit us. Don't worry, we'll find them" Peter said.

Suddenly a fairy came into the hideout and flew to Peter's ear. She whispered something in his ear but Angelique couldn't understand her. It just sounded like ringing bells to her. Then the fairy flew out of the hideout. "Hook's got them and Princess Tiger Lily, too. He's taken them to Skull Rock".

"Oh no, not Skull Rock" Tyler and Taylor both said at the same time.

Peter next to the fireplace and took out a sword and handed it to Angelique, 'You ready for a fight?".