Prologue: Platform 9 and 3/4.

James' First Year- 2015

'Lily' coaxed Ginny Potter 'say goodbye to your brother'
Lily shook her head and stubbornly turned away, she didn't want James to leave.
'Sorry Jamie' Harry Potter said hugging his eldest son, 'you know how Lils can be'
James nodded, he knew Lily so well.
'Bye Lily, Love you' he said anyway, 'see you Albus, bye Mum and Dad' he continued as he stepped onto the train waving.
'He will come back' Albus said crouching down to be on eye-level with his eight-year-old sister,
'Yes but he chose to leave' Lily muttered looking down at her feet,
'It's Hogwarts' Albus said laughing slightly, 'you get to go as well',
'But not for three whole years!' She complained,
Their bickering was cut short by the whistling of the train. Lily gasped realising that James was leaving, the only reason she hadn't said goodbye was so that he would stay. But he was leaving anyway...

Albus' First Year- 2016

All three Potter siblings had grown slightly over the year. James was almost as tall as Ginny and Albus wasn't far off. Lily had grown a couple of inches but was still annoyingly small.
Back on the platform she stood next to Albus, James had already run off to his friends.
The siblings were stood hand in hand.
'It's time to go now Al' their dad said ruffling his sons hair, 'you'll enjoy it'
Albus nodded slightly with a small, forced smile. He turned to Lily.
'Bye Lil, I'll write all the time. Promise.'
'You're leaving me all alone!' She said with tears forming in her eyes.
'I love you Lily' he said,
'Love you too Alby' she said waving him off as he and Rose boarded the train.

James' Third Year and Albus' Second Year- 2017

It was especially quiet this year. Lily and Ginny had stayed home. James hugged his father quickly and began to walk to the train. Albus was paler, and his hair was longer. He barely talked all summer and was the reason Lily wasn't here.
'Slytherin, slytherin stop your dithering! It's time to leave' James shouted from the train.
'Unnecessary James' Harry shouted after him before turning to Albus. 'Ignore him Al and enjoy this year, find some more friends' he added softly, placing his hand on his sons shoulder.

Albus shrugged it off.
'It's Albus, not Al. And I have Scorpius, he's the only friend I need' he walked to the train, knowing that while he had Scorpius, he had lost his little sister.

Lily's First Year- 2018

'Where's Hugo?' Lily asked looking around for her cousin.
'Sweetie, he's already on the train. You should go join him' Ginny said before hugging her daughter tightly.
'Bye mum' she whispered back.
She moved to her dad, 'bye Daddy' she said as he picked her up, hugging her.
As he set her down she reached into her pocket and pulled out a crumpled letter.
'Can you give this to Duncan?' She asked passing it to Ginny, who nodded,
'Of course sweetie'
With this she left to find Hugo.

Lily's Second Year-2019

Once again Albus had disappeared, without anyone noticing till he was long gone.
Lily's excitement to return to Hogwarts was evident, but no-one noticed the sadness that came from loosing Albus.
The whistle sounded and Lily was pulled onto the train with only a brief goodbye to her parents.
She was pushed into a carriage by her friends and other Gryffindors, and remained silent as the train set off.

It would have been different if Al was with her

Lily's Third Year- 2020

'Albus! Don't you dare disappear on your family again' Harry Potter shouted across the station. Knowing how badly this would end she turned, leaning on James' shoulder. The two of them had become closer over summer.
'Why?' Shouted Albus in return, 'so the great Harry Potter can be seen as a good dad, well sorry Dad I'm not going to play your game'
'Albus Severus Potter!' Dad shouted,
'Sorry Dad, I have a friend to find, and I really should work on living up to the disappointment of a son that you see me as.' Albus sarcastically sneered, before leaving to get on the train.
The platform was quiet.

'It will be okay Lils' James whispered into her ear.

Lily's Fourth Year- 2021

'Ready for fourth year Lils' Albus said grinning,
'Yep, definitely. Although I wouldn't like to be in James' position' Lily replied with a matching grin. Knowing that James was already worrying at the prospect of NEWT's and being Quidditch Captain.
Once again all Potter children had grown over the summer. James was reaching 6'2'' and Albus was even taller. Albus was looking better than he had in years, his hair was freshly cut and his smile lighted up his face. And Lily. She had grown several inches but was only 5'7'' and barely reached James' shoulder. She had lost her remaining baby fat and her red hair was as vibrant as her green eyes. She was the exact image of Lily Evens.

Hello, readers!
Thanks for reading the beginning.
This is following Cursed Child and with (eventually) be a scorily fic.
I will apologise now as updates will be rare as I'm in the middle of my GCSE's. Which isn't fun...
So I hope you enjoyed this and please leave comments and ideas.
Thank you,
Bex x