Anniversaries and Beginnings.

"I can't believe you and Lorcan have been dating for three months" Lia said as they walked up to charms,

"Yeah I know, I can't believe Duncan's taking you on a date tonight either." Lily said to her, causing Lia to turn a bright shade of red.

"Yeah well..." Lia started mumbling before she trailed off, and Lily started laughing gently.

Her laughs quietened off as they reached Flitwick's classroom,

"Look Lia, can you tell Flitwick that I'm not feeling well. I'm going to lay down now" Lily muttered before running off down the corridors. Leaving Lia shouting after her.

*****

Lily went to find Lorcan. And she did. Half an hour later they were together, and Lily was drunk on forgetting everything. But Lorcan wanted more than she did. Much more. It was all too quick and without really thinking Lily left him alone. She just ran. Tears streaming down her face. Her tie undone, her hair and shirt a mess. She came to a stop at the great lake. And she sunk into the sand.

*****

For the first time in never Albus Potter was seen at the Gryffindor table, and he was ignoring his adoring fans.

"Lucilla, please tell me that you've seen my sister" He said standing just to the left of Lily's best friend.

"Albus, how... rare," Lia said turning round with an unimpressed tone, "and it's Lia, even Lucy is better. But as for Lily, no. I haven't seen her since third class yesterday. Why are you so bothered?"

"Because I have just received a very long letter from my parents expressing their concerns about her. She hasn't been replying. And she's been looking pale recently" Albus said, his temper slowly rising.

"Well Albus, if you had actually seen Lily recently you would have noticed how ill she is and how little she seems to care about herself!" Lia said standing up to reach Albus' tone. At this point the whole hall was silent and listening in, and most people noticed Lorcan Scamander slip out of the hall.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Albus roared, "She is my little sister, I love her and I'm not James and she never comes to me but I don't want to suffocate her but it doesn't mean that she isn't one of the most important things in my life! I know I should have been there and I will be, but I wasn't and it hurts that I wasn't. You and Lily don't remember but I slowly fell apart and became estranged from my family until it nearly killed me in my fifth year! That wasn't suppose to be Lily, she's suppose to be the perfect one, the princess and she shouldn't have to worry about anything and she deserves everything!"

By the end Albus Potter had tears in his eyes. Lia was stunned, silent. The hall felt deserted and the Weasley family was in various states of sadness. Lorcan Scamander was hiding, guilty and Scorpius Malfoy was just about to find the perfect Potter.