Home.

"Honestly Lia, I'm fine, go to Italy and have the time of your life with your family and Duncan. I promise you can see me as soon as you get back," Lily said laughing and shaking her head slightly at her best friend, she had been on the one phone the Potter's owned for ages talking and convincing Lia she'd be okay, and she would be. "I think that a nice relaxing summer is exactly what I need Lia, so for now I can live vicariously through you, so go and have fun in Rome and send me lots of pictures! Bye Lia, Love you too." she ended the call, a smile on her face and went to join her family downstairs.

"how's Lia, hun?" her mum asked as she reached the kitchen,
"She's doing good, still trying to whisk me away to Italy, but good." Lily smiled,
"You could go with her," Ginny gave her daughter a small smile, "not that I'm trying to get rid of you or anything," Lily let out a small laugh,
"Of course not, Mum. Because it's not like how James is away with Fred and Albus and Scorpius are staying at the Malfoy's so I'm the only child left." She said, rolling her eyes.
"You found out our master plan," Ginny said, kissing the top of her daughters head, "now help me make dinner, please"
"Fine," Lily rolled her eyes, with a grin, "I suppose I could help the woman trying to kick me out of the house for summer,"
"Good," Ginny smiled passing her peppers and carrots, "chop, please"
Lily stood next to her mother, chopping the vegetables, as they chatted.

"Hey, Lils. Got any plans for summer," Harry Potter said ruffling his daughters hair,
"Seriously Dad!" She said, moving out of his way, "and no, I have no plans. You and Mum can stop trying to get rid of me."
"She found out about the plan," Harry said looking to his wife, with a grin.
"Yep, we will just have to try harder," Ginny said,
"You know what, I'll leave the two of you alone to scheme." Lily said, smiling at her parents as she left the kitchen.
"Love you Lils," she heard them call from the Kitchen.

*****

All the Potters were sat around their dining room table,
"You realise this is the last time we'll be together for ages!" Ginny said,
"Mum calm down, it's a week," James said, "and as I heard, you were trying to convince Lils to move to Italy with her friend,"
"Not move, just visit." Ginny said, "Italy is suppose to be lovely,"
"And is it wrong that your mum and I want some time together, alone." Harry said,
"No..." the three kids looked down,
"But you'll miss us when we've all moved out," mumbled Lily.
"Of course," Ginny said, "but for now you can have a nice time with your friends," 
The table sunk into silence,
"Lils could always come with me to Scorpius' house, it's in a nice area and you two could have your week together," Albus said,
"It's up to Lily, but honestly, Lils we don't mind you being her," Harry said,
"You deserve time together, I'll go to the Malfoy's" Lily said.

*****
Bex x