Confessions of Love and Hate.

It had been weeks, Scorpius had been discharged after a day but both he and Albus spent most of their days sat next to Lily. She was still unconscious. No one really knew what had happened, most people thought she had just gone mad and tried to hurt herself.

The mood at Hogwarts had been sombre, everyone loved Lily. Even those who were jealous of her.

Rose Weasley had been completely distracted over those weeks, every one kept telling her how they understood, and how sorry they were, but none of them knew. Rose was the reason behind Lily's misery. Every chance she had, Rose told Lily how she didn't deserve Scorpius, how she didn't even deserve Lorcan Scamander, how she was poison to every one she was near, just dressed in disguise.

Rose loved Lily, but at the same time she hated her. No one noticed Rose as anything more than the stuck-up Head Girl, especially not when there was Lily Potter.

Lorcan Scamander finally understood why Lily had been the way she had. He knew she was acting strange, but he had her. So it didn't seem to matter. He didn't love her, he wanted her. He wasn't a bad person, but finally he had the opportunity to be more than Newt Scamander's ancestor. He was just using Lily, and deep down he knew she was using him too.

Lorcan never loved Lily as a girlfriend, but who knows... He could love her as a friend.

It had been months in the making. Lia and Duncan. They worked. They bonded over worry of Lily. Firstly, when she was ill and acting weird. Then when she was missing. Lastly, when she was back, but in hospital. Somewhere on the way Duncan realised all he felt for Lily was the remains of a childhood crush and hope for a strong friendship. On that journey they also fell for each other. Not quickly or passionately, but slowly and filled with excitement.

They both loved Lily, and they both loved her in the same way. The way you love a best friend or a sibling.

Albus Potter never felt as guilty as when his little sister's best friend shouted at him, and when he realised his little sister needed help, and then when his best friend walked through the door carrying his little sister, who was soaking wet and looked dead. Ever since he came to Hogwarts Albus realised it would not be the dream it was for his father. He was bullied until he became a hero, through his own stupidity. He lost his sister when he was 11, but he thought when he fixed things with his dad at 14 that his little sister would be back at his side. She wasn't. She didn't need him anymore, he'd missed 3, almost 4 years of her life. Now he felt like he was paying for it.

Yet he'd never felt closer to Scorpius, he felt he owed everything to him about 10 times over. With Scorpius all the Potter's should be dead, some of them more than once. Yet it wasn't just debt or thankfulness.

Albus absolutely adored Lily, he loved her with all his heart. He would always say he loved Scorpius, but who knows how much and in what way.

Scorpius didn't know what he felt for Lily, she needed saving. He liked saving Potter's. Lily was different though. She had always been nice to him, and had always tried to talk to him during the years she was apart from Albus. She wasn't friendly with him because she had no other choice. There was something that drew them together. That's how he found her. It was written in the stars.

Scorpius was beginning to love Lily, they would never be in love, that implied you could fall out of it. When they fell, they wouldn't come back up. Honestly, when it happens, they couldn't care less.

...and with all of their energies focused on her, Lily Luna Potter awoke with a gasp.

************************************

Bex x

Through the Years: A Scorily FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara