02

The "incident" throwback part 1:

The car swerved to the right and I felt a shiver occur down my spine.
I was currently in the car with Star and Amber on our way to Katie Livingston's first thrown party. Which is a risky move, considering the consequences if she didn't know how to properly host one.

Instead of my friends & I worrying about the downsides, our party animal asses walked out the door to attend.

Of course, me being the only sober one because alcohol doesn't hit me until a whole bottle of vodka, I still couldn't drive. Star didn't allow anyone but herself to drive her prized possession.

I looked out my window praying to God that Stars low tolerance didn't kill us and saw the sun slowly dropping, forming a sunset.

"Look at how pretty that is." I said smiling at Amber. She just giggled, whether it was to me or herself I chuckled as well because I have some pretty tipsy friends and we haven't even arrived at the party yet.

Star's pearly white bug pulled into the neighborhood and I was never more ecstatic.

As we drove closer to the location my eyes glistened at the fact the party looked like pretty good place to do dumb shit & have a good ass time.

I stepped out of the car and