Chapter 3

Bethany:

Holding Connor's hand was like hiding a Fairytale. It felt so warm--so sweet. "Bethers?" That nickname."Yes Connor?"
I smiled at him."Will you come to my place tonight?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to jump in to things. What were we going to do? I'm sure nothing bad, I trust him. God I'm to good for myself, I need to loosen up. "Sure!" I said with upward curved lips.

We drove to his house and on the way I put on my earphones and sang a few songs as they blasted. Con saw me and laughed looking happy, but scared at the same time.

"Do you know your beautiful?" He smiled at me. I wanted to just lean in and kiss him. But I couldn't--not yet. Instead I laughed and sang.."I WOKE UP LIKE THIS,FLAWLESS."

We laughed about it the rest of the way there. It made me feel a lot better. Before arriving we reached Connor and I's second home--Starbucks.

Grabbing my keys, I started my car and drove home to drop it off before going to the boys house. My mom was upstairs so I yelled about how I was going to Connor's and I'll be home later tonight. To my surprise she walked down the stairs with a bag and smiled at me. "What?" I laughed. "Have fun." She said throwing me the bag. Questioning it, I looked at her, she shrugged so I gave her a hug and ran back outside. I opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat.

Connor:

We finally got home. I smiled at her and went outside to open the door. She blushed like she always does and I thought it was really cute. We linked hands and walked to the front door.

Opening the door I found Kian attempting to dance on the wii. I told the boys hi and so did Bethany.

"So how was your date?" Ricky asked while Trevor and JC made kissy noises In the background. "Good, Connor's a wonderful boyfriend so far." Bethany winked at me.

I'm glad she didn't say anything about the fight.I knew she knew that I didn't want them to know. Our hands still interlocked I took her upstairs to my room.

She sat on my lap on my bed as we watched mean girls. I knew she liked that movie, and it was a guilty pleasure of mine.

Bethany:

"Glad I came."I smiled, and he scratched his neck, "Me too." Looking around I noticed how simple his room was, which I liked. Smiling the whole time on his lap, while we watched our favorite movies--Could it get any better? I laid on his chest half way through the movie. He rubbed my back up and down. I felt like he cared about me as much as I cared about him. Not just as a lover, but as a friend too.

After a couple movies, Connor fell asleep. He's an early bird I guess. I thought of an idea as I got at my phone and smirked.

"@BethanyMota: I guess this boys not really an internet kid, he fell asleep during our movie :( www.http//image5618398737"

Wondering I grabbed the bag my mom tossed me and opened it up. Smiling, I found pajamas and an outfit for tomorrow I guess. Along came a toothbrush, hair brush, and other necessities. There was also a note attached, it read; "Don't stay up too late, but when he falls asleep, take a shower I want you smelling good! Stay over I don't care. Love you."

I walked into his bathroom and ran the shower using the products my mom packed me--I giggled at the thought. Afterwords I threw on the pj's and fell asleep to the little cutie.

***

Waking up to the smell of pancakes, I looked at my phone--9:02.

I was now laying alone in his bed, wondering where Connor was I called his name; no answer. So I walked out of the room.