Chapter 12

Bethany:

The dinner was well quiet.

No one really talked, Kirstyn and Kian were giving eachother the death stare, Connor, Sam and I just sat eating our meal calmly, and the only noise was Chloe and her faint bird calls, that's what I call it anyways.

Don't ask ,please.

Once dinner ended I sighed of relief and went up to my room because I had to wait for Chloe and Kirstyn to take showers and get ready for bed.

"Hey my Beth." Connor smiled while walking in the bedroom.

I was currently laying spread out on the bed playing with my toes. I'm weird and proud.

"What are you doing anyways?" He said siting down.

"Playing with my toes." I said with no emotion at all waiting for his reaction.

"Alright." He said looking up at me. "I came here to rub aloe on your burns."

"Oh okay." I said siting up and taking my top off. "It's just my soldiers and my neck.

He rubbed it in and then kissed my check as I went to the closet to change. I put on blue cloud shorts from forever 21 and a grey v-neck.

"Goodnight." I said kissing him.

"Where are you going?" He frowned.

"Kirst, Chlo, and I are having a girls night. I'll probably come back up, but you'll probably be asleep by then knowing you." I said blowing a kiss and walking out the door.

I walked downstairs and pulled out the couch to make a king size bed, not comfy. So I laid down a big white down comforter and 7 pillows across the back of the couch. Then I grabbed a ton of blankets setting them up around the bed.

I picked a few movies from my bag to watch later and I went to the kitchen to make 2 bowls of popcorn and grabbing the 2 cartons of icecream from the freezer along with 3 spoons.

They both walked down the steps laughing and hugged me. "Thanks beth." Kirstyn said nudging me she seemed a little happier.

"Alright what's first?" I asked smiling.

"I have magazines!" Chloe said jumping up and down.

Before I knew it I fell asleep.

...

Connor:

"Beth?" I asked as the figure walked in the bedroom about 4:17am.

The figure just kept walking towards me. What should I do?

"Who are you?" I asked sounding angry.

"You know." A males voice echoed.

"Who are you?!" I asked frightened but still strong.

"Your killer." The figure walked towards me with a knife. Then everything went black.

...

Bethany:

Me and the girls woke up earlier, about 4:10 and decided to scare Connor.

We grabbed a plastic knife and a black sheet.

We walked upstairs and Connor was asking questions, we answered a few.

I acted like I stabbed him and the girls threw a black sheet over his face. He screamed like a little girl.

"Mwahahaha!" Kirstyn laughed.

"Kirstyn?" Connor wiggled. I giggled. (Oh hey that rhymes)

"Bethany Noel you are dead." I laughed louder and the black sheet was removed from his face.