Chapter 11

Bethany:

The light beamed through the window blinding my eyes when they shot open.

I rolled over to see Connor's face, I went up closser and kissed him.

His eyes shot open, "Last night was great." He smirked, I just rolled my eyes.

"Lets go eat breakfast!" I whispered still attached to him. He gets up with me still hanging on him like a kola.

"Okay Beth get off." He looked at me.

"No, Im staying like this forever!" I said in a baby voice.

"Fine" He groaned.

Theres something about Connor that I can't let go of. (Haha,get it?)

Once we reached the top of the steps I let go and he let out a sigh. "Oh whatever." I said hitting his chest.

"Love ya cutie." He said winking and I followed him down the steps.

***

We made breakfast and everyone was asleep including Kian and Sam, so I went to wake them up.

When I opened the door I saw them cuddling eachother. I laughed and jumped on the bed.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled, there was to groans and I knew they were awake.

"What the fuck? We were sleeping." Sam snapped.

"And cuddling." I giggled.

Kian sat up and looked at me, "Get the fuck out."

"Okay..." I said kind of upset and walked out closing the door.

Connor wrapped his arms around my waist, "What's wrong baby girl?" He said jokingly.

"Kian and Sam yelled at me." I pouted looking up at him.

"Oh, well breakfast is ready." He smiled looking down at me.

"Okay." I grinned.

We walked down the steps and I sat at the table with a plate if toast and eggs in front of me.

"Hey Connor?" I asked him while he walked across the kitchen to sit down next to me.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"I was wondering if when we get back from vacation, could we get a dog?" I asked blankly.

"Um let me think about that." He smiled, I just looked down at my hands.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked looking out the window.

"We should go to the beach." I starred at him.

"Alright. Let's go get dressed." He took my plate and I went upstairs to tell the girls, I'll try telling Sam and Kian again after I get dressed.

"Hello beautiful human beings!" I shouted walking into the girls room.

"Oh hey Beth." Kirstyn replied looking up from her phone.

"Why is Chloe still asleep?" I asked.

"She's not a morning person." She laughed.

"Oh well when she wakes up can you tell her that everyone's going to the beach, including you." I winked.

She laughed, "Okay."

I just walked out of the room and walked into to mine getting dressed into a pink triangle with black bottoms swimsuit.

Throwing on a simple white dress over my swimsuit, I walked out of the room closing the door.