Chapter 8

-1 month later-

Bethany:

"I love you." Connor whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I kissed his check and got up to get ready for the day.

"Want to go shopping today?"

"Sure but let me do my girly things to get ready." I laughed because that's always what he called them. I turned on the shower and hopped in.

Thoroughly I washed my hair and body, because I felt ew this morning.

Once I hoped out I threw my hair in a towel and dried my body off. After putting on my robe I started applying my make up.

Simple and sweet topped off with coral lipstick. I blew dried and straitened my hair, and for my outfit I wore a teal beanie, floral crop top, a black skater skirt and white converse.

Connor came behind me to give me a hug and whispered in my ear seductively, "Damn you look hot."

I just slapped him in return. "You bitch." He yelped but I just grabbed his arm and pulled him to the car.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" He kept mumbling as I did so once we reached the car I let go.

"You big baby." I laughed he pushed me playfully then opened the door for me.

* * *

"What store do you want to go to first?" Connor asked sweetly.

"Forever 21 okay? There's this cute maxi skirt I want to get."

"Okay babe" with that he kissed my check. We went up the escalator and arrived at the store.

I immediately saw the skirt, I grabbed my size along with other things I liked and made my way to the register.

Connor was waiting by the door on his phone. "Hey hotshot." I joked.

"Hey that's my line." He hugged me by the side. "Hmm you want to go to Pacsun?" I jumped.."Um yes please." I giggled and so did he.

Throughout the shopping experience we've meet at least 12 fans, which was awesome!

But I could tell Connor was getting annoyed. "Hey babe you wanna go get lunch?" I asked him.

"Sure, let's go." We got in the car and started driving in the direction Siri was taking us. I was surprising him on a sushi place, I know how much he would love it.

"Please tell me.." He begged but I won't give in."Nope it's a surprise." I grinned.

"Fine you little secret keeper." We both laughed.

Driving we listened to music and I danced Connor just rolled his eyes and looked at me like I was stupid.

Once we arrived he screamed, "Thank you!" The sushi turned out to be amazing and he told me he loved me more than he ever did before.

Connor:

"Here's a list of what you need to pick up, I'll be back with mine and we'll meet up back at the candy isle when were done."

I said while hugging her waist. "Okay, but are you sure it's even."

"Yes." I said then kissed her fragile forehead. I just made her the happiest girl she could be.

flashback to after the sushi date:

"Connor babe why are we here I thought you didn't like it."

"Maybe I changed my mind."

"What?" She had a look of confusion.
"We live here now." A tear shed in her eye, of happiness.