Chapter 6

Connor:

"CONNOR!" She screamed. "What! What?" I yelled back at her.

"There's a spider in our bathroom!"

Laughing, I ran to kill it. She thanked and hugged me. Tomorrow's Sam and Kirstyn's wedding which we are excited about.

But today we are just gonna chill around the house. "What do want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Umm Fruit loops!" I nodded and went down stairs to make it.

I poured the milk and cereal and asked her to come downstairs. "Cereal for the queen." She laughed.

Once we finished eating our cereal we entered the living room to watch a movie since everyone was gone to finish everything with the wedding.

She cuddled up to me as we watched frozen--again. I ignored the movie while I admired the features siting next to me.

Her hair smelled like strawberries and she was wearing my sweat pants and my tshirt I couldn't help but crack a smile. "Your so beautiful."

She slapped my arm. "Ouch."

"Stop." She giggled. "It's true." I said. Then I gave her a quick peck on the lips. The movie was almost over and I went into the kitchen to make tacos.

I grilled the quesadillas because I know she only likes soft tacos.Then I grilled the meat and added the sauce. Soon 6 tacos were done.

"Three for each." I yelled knowing she would soo arrive at the table. "Thank you." With that she sat down.

I began a conversation. "So are you excited for the wedding tomorrow?"

"Yeah I guess. I'm really proud of Sam and Kirstyn, me and her have became really close along with Chloe. I really like them."

"That's great, I was really hopping so." After dinner me and beth cleaned the dishes and the kitchen.

"Off to bed." I pushed her up stairs. She threw on my tshirt on and washed her face and we both brushed our teeth.

"Don't you be looking fine."

"Connor shut up!" Then we both got in bed and cuddled.

Sorry for such a short chapter. Thanks for reading.