Chapter 7

Third person point of view:

"Today's the day babe." Sam said while pulling Kirstyn closer to his side.

"I know" Kirstyn whispered joyfully in his ear.

All of the other OurSecondLife boys were cooking breakfast for Sam and Kirstyn.

Which the boys enjoyed doing.

Bethany and Andrea were planning and setting up at the valley way reservations for hair, makeup, and dressing that the ladies and gentlemen that were in the wedding would be attending.

Everything was going just right, as perfect as they could imagine.

After they finished they're breakfast they all headed to The Valley Way to get ready.

"I hope everything goes right." Kirstyn said while pulling Chloe's arm.

"It will all be okay." Chloe said in reply.

The girls were all getting they're hair and make up done at the moment, of course the maid of honor was Chloe so she would have the special hair piece in her hair.

The bride maid dresses were a deep blue, long with a scrunched waist and halter top straps along with a cut out in the back.

They were beautiful.

As for the brides dress it was a long simple dress.

It complemented her body figure in was also a halter strap top.

But the waistline had a beautiful deep blue ribbon and the base of the dress was flowy.

Along the bottom was simple lace trim.

The boys were finished getting ready and sat along the couch drinking soda.

Connor was missing Bethany so he texted her.

'Meet me out back? I miss you. Xx.'

She replied with,

'Alright be there in 5'

Once she reached him she jumped along his torso and gave him a hug around the neck.

Connor kissed her temple as her feet were back to the ground.

The rocked back and forth until soon it was time to go back.

They kissed softly and returned to their headquarters.

"God I'm so lucky to love her." Connor mumbled under his breath.

The ceremony began on a beautiful beach cabana.

"This is it." Kirstyn said under her breath as she was revealed from behind the bush.

Gasps were held, and tears were shed as she walked down the isle.

Her hair was curled softly and her bangs were pulled back into a half ponytail.

Her vail flew to her waistline and her hand held her fathers.

She drifted off to Sam as they went through their vows.

Sam:

I, Sam Pottorff, take you, Kirstyn Wetherly, to be my lawfully wedded wife.

Knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special and holy day, I give to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I promise to love you without reservation, honor and respect you, provide for your needs as best I can, protect you from harm, comfort you in times of distress, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Kirstyn, when I laid eyes on you I could not take them off.

My breath grew strong and heavy before I walked over to you.

I was almost positive that you would have a boyfriend.

But my luck brought me here now to be able to marry you.

Kirstyn whipped her tears away an continued with her vows.

Kirstyn:

I, Kirstyn Wetherly, take you, Sam pottorff, to be my lawfully wedded husband.

Secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special and holy day, I give to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise.

And to stay by your side as your wife in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve higher goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

And Sam, gosh I love you.

Our dates our the best, I'm telling you the truth.

'Kirstyn laughs'

I never thought you would take me this far, through this courages love story.

Thank you Sam Pottorff for everything you've done and do for me, from here on out.

They sealed it all with a kiss and retreated to the reception.

Connor was holding Bethany's hand in the limo the whole ride there and kept his eyes on her the whole time.

"I love you Bethany mota."

"I love you Connor Franta."

"Are you excited for our anniversary?" Connor spoke in Bethany's ear.

"Very much so." She said aloud then laid her head on his shoulder.

Kirstyn was not a drinker so it was strange to all her family and friends to see her drink, it wasn't much though.

Connor kept thinking of the day he would get married, he sure hoped it was Bethany.

It was the final dance and everyone joins the dance floor.

Connor takes Bethany's hand.

Kian takes Andreas hand.

Jc takes Jenns hand.

Sam takes Kirstyns hand.

Trevor takes Chloe's hand.

Ricky takes Shelby's hand.

They all dance slowly along the beat.

The wedding was now over...and Sam and Kirstn headed off to there honey moon.