Heart Filled With Hate

At the mall’s ‘Baby Corner’, a woman with short black hair brushed her fingers on the tiny cotton-made baby socks. All in different colors, there were whites, blues, pinks, and yellows.

One pair of socks caught most of her attention though, it was colorful. Like rainbow.

She reached for it.

But another hand had already touched it before she could.

Tsurara’s eyes shifted to the person who got it.

Her eyes widened.

She blinked once to see if it was really her.

And it was.

The woman had long blond hair…and that face. She would never forget that face. The face her husband planned to kill.

Lucy Heartfilia Dragneel.

She just stood there, looking at the blond with disbelieving eyes. Lucy was right there in the open. That was her chance.

Tsuarara quickly reached for her gun, but stopped midway when she realized she didn’t have it with her.

She inwardly cursed. Her hands turned to fists. An opportunity was wasted.

Then the blond suddenly turned to her.

Tsurara’s eyes widened even more. She was going to be found out.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Lucy started as she smiled at her, “Did you want these?”

No answer. Tsurara was speechless. Did she just smile?

And then it hit her, Lucy never met her. They’ve never really met in person before. She inwardly smiled to herself.

Tsurara scanned the room if the blond had bodyguards around her. She badly wanted to kill her on the spot. But she noticed Natsu’s men outside the shop, many of them scattered all over the area. If she attacked now, she would be found out. Besides, there wasn’t anything in the baby corner that was deadly enough to kill Lucy.

“Are you okay?” Lucy spoke up, getting her attention back to reality.

“Y-yes.”

“Did you want to get these?” Lucy smiled as she handed her the socks.

Tsurara just stared at it then looked back at the blond with a fake sweet smile.

“No. It’s okay. You can have them.”

“Oh I’m not really buying. I’m just looking around,” Lucy smiled as she put the socks back on the shelf.

“Are you…pregnant?”

Lucy looked back at her.

“Yes, I am.”

It was music to Tsurara’s ears. If Lucy dies, the baby dies with her. What a wonderful agony that would put Natsu through.

“Do you have a husband?” Lucy asked.

Tsurara’s eyes went blank. Just thinking about it angered her.

“Yes.”

“Oh? Is he here with you?” Lucy had an unknowing smile on her face.

“He’s dead.” She answered with her hands turning into fists.

‘You Dragneels killed him’ the woman said to herself.

“I…Forgive me. I didn’t know.” Lucy’s smile faded.

“Don’t worry, it’s okay.” Tsurara forced another smile, “I was pregnant that time, too. But I lost my baby right after his death.”

Lucy just listened to her.

‘I wasn’t there when your husband ordered the destruction of our estate. I was at the hospital, I just found out I was carrying Rikuo’s child. When I went home in the morning…nothing was left in my estate but ashes and dust.’

“I’m so sorry to hear about your baby,” Lucy looked at her with sympathy.

“It happened a long time ago. It’s okay,” Tsurara tried to keep her smile on her face.

‘I lost my baby because of the depression I went through. My husband…he’s dead because of you.”

Her thoughts were filled with words of hatred in them.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Lucy smiled gently at her, “What’s your name?”

She thought for a moment before answering.

“Yuki.” She lied.

“Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Yuki,” Lucy said as she shook the hand of the other, “And again, I’m sorry about your family.”

The black-haired woman just gave her a dry smile.

“I’m leaving now, see you around, okay?” Lucy said as she turned and waved her goodbye.

Tsurara just stared at the blond as she walked away.

Her hands still formed in fists. Her calmness gone.

“I don’t need you to be sorry. I need you dead.”

.

.

Black cars drove back to Dragneel compound. Lucy was safely riding on in one of them.

“What were you doing at the ‘Baby Corner’ anyway?” Gray asked Lucy as he drove the car, “Are you pregnant?”

“Shh! Keep it secret,” Lucy was at the backseat.

“Don’t worry, it’s just the two of us in this car,” he said chuckling, “So you are, huh?”

Lucy blushed, “Yes. Don’t tell anyone, okay? We want to announce it ourselves.”

“So he knows?”

“Mhm…” She hummed happily.

“That explains why he’s overprotecting you to the next level,” Gray smirked.

Of course.

It's Natsu. What do you expect.