Darkness And The Moon

It was already midnight when everyone decided to go home. Well, they didn’t really have to leave yet. But considering that the Wife was carrying a child and needed more rest, they had to go.

The outside was dark, but good thing it was a full moon, otherwise everyone would completely go blind.

The Family started to flood out of the carved wooden doors of the Villa.

Lucy was walking ahead of Natsu who was still talking with Jellal and the others.

Everyone had their guard down, not expecting an enemy since the place was supposed to be a ‘secret’. What a big mistake.

They were about to realize that soon enough…well, sooner than they could even realize it.

.

A man with pitch black hair suddenly came out of the dark and ran towards them holding a Tommy gun in his hands, an American submachine gun.

He fired at everyone in the area, aside from the blond woman who was screaming and curling down on the ground. Lucy got isolated from the others.

They were all caught off guard, the moment the gunfire started, everyone either dropped on the ground or jumped behind the safety of the cars parked everywhere.

There were screams in the entire place.

Loud curses and cracking of firearms echoed through the night.

“LUCY!!” the Don’s voice was filled with alarm as he looked around to find where she was, “WHERE ARE YOU?!”

The firing was never ending.

“KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!” Natsu shouted loud enough for everyone to hear through the shots that were being fired.

It was their turn to fire at the enemy. Why not? They outnumbered him more than a hundred to one. The only disadvantage they had was that bullets were being aimed at them at the moment. The enemy had the upperhand. If only they could take one shot, then the tables would turn.

Then finally, Gray was able to shoot the man on the leg, making him kneel on the ground. A scream of pain let everyone know he was hit. The moment he was on his knees, the entire Family went into firing stance, all firearms pointed at the man.

The enemy knew it was impossible. He knew it was suicidal but did it anyway.

There was gunfire again.

This time, more than a multiple shots. Imagine hundreds of guns being fired at the same time, not just once, but multiple times. It could damage eardrums to those who weren’t used to it.

Each of the family fired back at him, not missing a single shot. All bullets made impact on his body.

But even so, the man continued to shoot at them even at the verge of death. Impossible, but because he had a will to carry out an order, he had to do it.

Blood splattered everywhere as he continued to fire until his last breath.

Like he said, he was willing to die for her. For Tsurara. Because of that, he willingly sacrificed his life…as a mere diversion for his mistress to carry out the plan that was to kill the blond.

As it all happened, Tsurara was already approaching Lucy who was down on the ground helpless and alone. She pointed her gun at her.

The blond couldn’t believe it when she lifted her head to look at the woman in front of her.

“Y-Yuki…”

“It’s Tsurara,” she had a sick smile on her face, “Now, die.”

It caught Natsu’s eyes.