Spill the beans

Zayn's POV

"Patience Angelo, the fox is about to come out from his hole." I say taping his leg and fixing that door, waiting for the fox to appear.

My fists are clenched, my back is tense against my seat and the air feels heavy in my lungs. It is pretty much dark tonight and the city is silent, it is like nobody lives there. It will be easier for us to get him in the car without anyone noticing. I look at Angelo briefly, he seems as tense as I am, both eager to sort out this case. We both look like lions in a cage.

"Come on," he mumbles, "Come see mommy." His leg is shaking and he rests his hand on the handle ready to jump out of the car with a cynical smile on his face.

"Remember what I said Angelo, no scream, no shouting."

"I'll be quick boss," he rubs his hands, "damn I can't wait to kick this asshole's ass."

Suddenly, the doors swings open and we both turn our heads. It is him. His face can't lie as he looks terrified and lost, taking a look everywhere around him as if he knew that we were about to come. I'm sure he can feel it.

"There he is," I point my finger at him, "You know what you have to do Angelo."

He gets out of the car carefully, step by step getting hide behind a wall. He waits for the guy until he is able to reach him and jump over his body, beating him by surprise. All of this is too delightful and I smirk. He puts his hand on his mouth and puts a bag on his head. Once Angelo firmly got him, he walks towards the car and I get out of it to open the back door. Angelo kicks him in and ties his hands, I start to drive fast, looking one more time around us just to make sure everything went fine.

Now that we are all in the car, Angelo starts to laugh, looking at his hands covered with blood, "This bitch still has some skills."

At the back of the car we can hear him screaming and begging us to let him go. I tell Angelo to make him shut up and he decides to take off the bag from his head. Looking in my rear-view mirror I see his eyes wide open, full of terror, a sublime perspective.

"Scream like this once again and we'll beat the shit out of you, understand ?" He grabs him by the collar and I hear him chirping like a dog, his breath irregular.

I decide to make him stop, playing the good cop. Angelo releases his grip and goes back to his seat,  looking at the road while cleaning his hands.

"I think he has understood, right Jude ?" I look at him in the mirror at the same time, his mouth drops as he recognizes the sound of my voice.

"Z-Zayn ?" His petty voice says.

"Who else ?"

"B-But why are you doing this ?" He stutters.

"You perfectly know why, don't play dumb with me." My hands are tight around the wheel as he's getting on my nerves.

"I-I can explain it all !" He screams and cries at the same time and Angelo slaps him.

"I said no screaming or crying." Angelo whispers to him and he stops right away, still panting though.