Confessions

The last ten seconds of this kidnaping were the most horrific seconds of my life. My eyes were automatically falling on Jude who pulled the trigger and decided to kill himself in the process. When I understood what he was about to do I immediately turned around and pressed by head against Zayn's chest.

I gripped his shirt tight and screamed at the same time as the sound of the gun echoed in the room. I could feel drops of blood spreading all over my clothes and my face, like an explosion.

Zayn held me tight against him and put his arms around me, I closed my eyes and stood up, paralyzed. No one had had the time to say something, we just watched the scene, powerless. I think I didn't even realize that I was alive and that it was finally over.

But in the end, I didn't want him to die. I had started to understand his motives, and honestly I would have done anything to save my own family too. He was desperate and helpless, somehow I forgive what he did. Deep down I know he would never have killed me, he was just hopeless I guess.

However, my body couldn't stop shaking and I thought that I would never breathe again. Zayn and Angelo took me out of this silly place, as well as Daniel, a mysterious guy I'd never seen before. Zayn stayed with me all the time, stroking my back slowly and rocking me like a baby. I was completely paralyzed, frightened, petrified.

I wish you'll never see what I saw. No one should see this.

I couldn't think straight in the car, I couldn't think about anything indeed. It is like my head was empty, like I couldn't see what will happen next, because I barely realized that I had the chance to have a future. I would have a future with Zayn, we will live together.

He's the only one who helps me to hold on, and he's the one who saved me. He was there when I needed him the most and he is still here, next to me.

Zayn lifts me up from the ground as my body is still shaking and sweating, I'm not saying a word as if my jaw wasn't able to move. I'm in shock and all my muscles seem to be paralyzed. He holds me in his arms easily and takes me to his home, Angelo follows behind as well as Daniel.

He rushes into the house and puts me on the couch, he looks at me worried, he doesn't know what to say I can see it in his eyes.

"Baby," he whispers, taking my hand, "breathe, I'm here, we are all safe," he frowns as I'm not answering, trying to process what happened to me, "Candice talk to me, baby look at me."

He lifts my chin with his hand and I meet his hazel eyes, his soft look helps me to breathe again and I feel at home while looking at him. His features soften as he sees a sparkle in my eyes, he has such an effect on me, it is like he can make everything better.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to go through this," he brushes my cheek gently and the feeling of his warm hand on my skin relaxes me, "do you want me to leave you alone ?" He asks, politely.

"No..." I shake my head.

"Tell me what can I do, you can ask me anything." He says, caring, still holding my hand and kneeling before me. Angelo and Daniel are both looking at us behind Zayn, they look worried about me. How the hell do they manage to keep calm when we almost ended up dead ?

"I- I," my throat feels dry suddenly and I cough violently.

"Daniel !" Zayn turns around, "bring her a glass of water !" He nods and holds me the glass, I take it carefully as my hands are still shaking.