Lost*

Only a few seconds were needed for us to get undressed and completely attracted to each other, our bodies getting more and more attached. He kisses me hard, crushing his lips on mine and holding my face firmly. We kiss like we never did, like we're never going to see each other again.

He holds me tight and my body becomes weak against his, I want him, completely. As we kiss again I grab his hair between my hands, possessive. The feeling of his beard on my skin gives me goosebumps, the only thing I want is to feel it all over my body.

Suddenly Zayn takes my thighs and lifts me up, taking me to his bedroom with our mouths still attached. He is wild, impatient, desirous, dangerous but this is all I want right now and I can't resist this man any longer.

He puts me on the ground and look at me with a big smile on his face as we both catch our breaths.

"Let me take care of you," he whispers in my ear and I bite my lips just at the thought of what he wants to do to me.

He lays me down on the huge bed and comes on top of me, leaving kisses on my neck. He tortures me playing with my weak spot and I can't help but moan his name as he beard brushes my skin.

His lips are so warm it could heal me from any pain. Zayn starts to take off my top and leaves me in my bra. But it doesn't take him long to take it off too, rapidly, leaving me half naked before his eyes.

"Damn," he says.

He starts to grab them between his hands and press them together slightly, my breath becomes irregular at the feeling of his touch. He leaves kisses on top of them before sucking on one of my nipples and playing with his tongue over it. I grab his hair immediately and my body arches at the feeling of what he's doing to me.

"Zayn," I moan, tilting my head back.

He stops and goes back to my neck and then my lips, softly.

"I haven't started yet baby." His thick British accent echoing in my ear makes me feel something between my legs.

I watch him taking off my dress completely as he takes off his shirt too. I touch his skin full of tattoos as he strokes gently my stomach and legs, teasing me more. I grab his belt and start to take it away but Zayn takes my hand and prevents me from doing it.

"Ladies first." He says, looking at me with lust in his eyes and I feel like he might eat me. "Look at that," he says suddenly, "matching underwear." He smirks.

"Just for you." I whisper blushing a bit.

"That's so nice of you."

Still on top of me, he makes me spread my legs and rubs my thigh getting closer to my inner spots. His finger starts to rub me through the material and I hate him for teasing me like this.  I feel a bit ashamed too as he can feel how wet I am for him already.

"Zayn," I moan.

"Yes ?" He says playfully.

"Just take it off already." I beg him.

Then, slowly, he starts to remove my pants and my body feels more and more excited. He takes it and throws it in the room leaving me completely naked before him.