Into me you see

I couldn't leave him alone after what he did for me. At least, I could take care of him even though a drunk man is quite hard to deal with, I needed to know that he is okay.

He was completely wasted and not able to walk straight and probably going to pass out. I decided to call Angelo on his phone but he didn't answer so, I drove us back home.

He felt asleep quite fast once I got him in the car which allowed me to admire him sleeping. And even when he sleeps he looks like an angel, at peace. He doesn't look like the dangerous man he is usually, as if you could see what is on the inside.  

I can't deny what he did tonight scared me but also reassured me at the same time. Like he was ready to fight for me if someone would have hurt me. Deep down this is all we want, someone who would be strong enough to hold you and never let you go no matter what.

I don't know if he can be that man for me, I don't know if I am ready to put my faith in a man too. I've always been the kind of girl who takes care of herself, like I've never really needed someone to show me the way. I've done it on my own. The thing is, sometimes I'd like to have someone who would tell me that everything is gonna be alright, that I can lean on them.

Maybe it is time that I give myself a rest and give this man a chance.

**

The next morning

I start to prepare coffee and take some medicine in the kitchen when Zayn slowly wakes up at the sound of the water filling the cup. He starts to stretch out his muscles, his bare chest giving me a full view of his tattoos. He runs a hand through his hair and rubs his eyes slowly, he's just so cute.

I take the coffee and his medicine with me and join him on the couch slowly not to brutalize him.

"Hello," I say almost whispering.

"Oh hi," he says while yawning, "wait what am I doing here ?" I put the coffee on the small table in front of us and sit beside him.

"So you don't remember what happened last night ?"

"Not really," he frowns, "I just know that I was drunk in that club and you were here too."

"Very drunk," I correct him, "is this all you can remember ?"

"I'm not sure but," he looks at his fist, full of bruises then turns his head to look at me, "I think I've hit someone."

"You did. Actually you punched Dylan in the face, he fell over and that's when bodyguards decided to take you out of the club." He starts to laugh.

"This díckhead, I remember now," he pauses and I roll my eyes, "but why did I punch him exactly ?"

"Because he..." I pause as I don't really want to talk about this, "because you got jealous."

"Really ?" He looks at me surprised, "and why would I be jealous ? I mean why would I be jealous of a pathetic kid ?" He laughs.

"You're so full of yourself." I roll my eyes.

"So you like him ?" He asks.