Prologue

The sun hit pavement of the floor. Breakfast filled the air of the room. The fan spun in a circular motion, lowly. A gorgeous, young woman laid in her bed, mourning breath and all, rollers in her hair as well.

Beyoncé was sleeping peacefully, enjoying her rest until a loudmouth woke her up.

"Aye Grandma titties, wake yo ass up,"Her little brother, Logan, said trying to wake her up.

"I'm up,"She quickly sat up, startled.

"Oo you answered to grandma titties,"He laughed.

"Hush,"She said, sitting up and moving out of her bed. He left out of the room, chuckling.

Beyoncé began to search for some clothes to where for school. Since her teachers stress out about her shape.

When Beyoncé got done getting ready, she went down stairs to see Logan, Her mom and dad, and her sister Solange

When Beyoncé got done getting ready, she went down stairs to see Logan, Her mom and dad, and her sister Solange. They were all eating breakfast. As Beyoncé stood at the bottom step, everyone turned to look at her. Her dad grew angry by her clothes.

"Beyoncé Gisele Knowles, what the hell do you have on?"

"Ma said said I could wear it,"Beyoncé explained. He looked at her mom.

"Tina."

"I did tell her she could wear it,"She replied, sipping her coffee. He hopped up and grabbed his jacket so he could leave.

"Bye." He waved.

"Bye, love you,"She said as he closed the door,"Y'all daddy is stubborn as hell. A hardhead makes a soft ass...Just mad I won't give any, Now y'all have a blessed day." They made the O face and laughed while making it.

Beyoncé loved her mom, she thought there was nothing better than honesty, support, love, wisdom and compassion from a mother. Even a laugh every once and a while as well.

Beyoncé gave her mother a kiss and walked outside to her car. Logan hopped in the front seat before Solange and they just started arguing.

"Get your ass out the front seat,"Solange said.

"Nah bih get your ass in the back,"He said. Solange gave him those eyes and lifted him up by his shirt where he was out of the car. "What the hell?!"

"Who you think you're talking to? A bitch? No, now get your ass in the back!"Solange yelled.

"Get both your asses in the back, bout to late for school!"Beyoncé yelled, they both looked at her and did as told.

On the way there, they dropped Logan off to his middle school and headed to the high school. Logan is in the 7th grade, Solange is in the 9th and Beyoncé 12th. This is also the 2nd week of school so she's just a baby to the grade.