Eight

It has been 2 weeks since school has been back in. Jay and Bey have gotten closer, it irks some folks nerves. We know who we're talking about. Jason dusty crusty Busta Rhymes having ass. Beyoncé doesn't care, her and Jay are doing well together. Especially since someone's birthday is coming up.

Beyoncé was walking to class, she was late getting to school since Nicki kept refusing to take her meds this morning. She stopped hearing someone arguing. It sounded like Jason and Kim. Beyoncé peeped around the corner to listen.

"I'm not the father of that child, and I can't believe you cheated, and I won't be bitch, that's your ass,"Jason said, loudly.

"Look Jason, I'm sorry but I need help, my parents kicked me to the curve my sisters won't talk to me and the so called dad doesn't want shit to do with this...I need help,"Kim pleaded.

"Help yourself,"Jason left, leaving her there. Beyoncé felt bad for her, even though she didn't like her, she felt bad. Kim sat there in the floor, crying, rubbing her head in tears.

She creeped around the corner and walked over to Kim. You could hear her footsteps. Kim looked up and fixed herself, standing up.

"What do you want?"She asked, rudely.

"Don't be rude to me...I heard what happened,"Beyoncé began. You tell by Kim's face she was ashamed.

"So I guess you're gonna tell the whole school of how much of a slut I am,"Kim stood on the wall, crying again.

"No I wouldn't do that, my raised me better than that, I know how you feel, my dad kicked me out because I was defending Shawn, and I didn't care, I cussed at 'em and all,"Beyoncé explained, standing next to her.

"Mines were different, they made me leave my things and just threw me out, I called Kanye...He came, I told him and he dropped me off at a hotel, I barely had any money to get a room, food or some more clothes, but that's wear I'm staying." Kim cried and explained telling her story.

"Look I know I may not like you like that but I'll help you,"Beyoncé said, getting off the wall, crossing her arms," And I'll learn to like you." Kim was so happy she didn't know what to do. She hugged Bey in excitement. Bey hugged back, in shock.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you,"She hugged Bey. She pulled back and looked at each other."You wanna skip class because we're late as hell."

"Yeah sure...but where are we gonna go?"She asked.

"We can go see if the lunch ladies need any help before the first round of lunch,"Kim pointed. They agreed and went.

--------

Jay was a bit worried about Bey. Nicki claimed she came to school but they can't find her. Rih doesn't know where she is, Nicki doesn't either and well as for everyone else they haven't seen her.

By this time it's lunch. Jay walked with Nicki and Rih to go in. They began searching for Bey but didn't see her at any of the tables, they looked at the line and you saw her talking to Kim.

Nicki and Rih looked at each other, Jay just furrowed his eyebrows. They got in the line and watched as her and Kim laughed up a storm. They sat down at the table Bey usually sits at.

They hurried and got their food and went to the table, they sat and looked at them funny.

"The hell wrong with y'all?"Bey asked.

"Okay one you didn't come to class, two why do you have this bitch at our table?"Rih asked in an unpleasant tone.

"Well she is going through somethings and I wanted to help her out."