Thirteen

Weeks have passed and Beyonce has noticed how a car, just sits outside their apartment complex, every mourning, waiting for them to come out.

Jay has as well, but he thought it was for someone else. They don't spot it at night only because, they'll be in the house studying.

Now they are leaving the house. Jay wanted to take Bey out for the day, but as they were leaving, Aaliyah was coming up.

"Oh my gosh, this hoe."Jay mumbled.

"Be nice..."Bey began,"Hi Aaliyah, you want me to watch him today?"

"Yes if you don't mind, and uh..."She looked around"...Have y'all seen that burgany car, that has driving through here?"

"Yeah we've noticed it, I hope he doesn't get his rims snatched, they are mighty nice." Beyonce grabbed, the baby. His name is Josiah. "Hey my baby, hey my handsome baby." Beyonce jumped him around, her boobs were moving as well.

Josiah looked at them, and put his hand on them. Jay noticed and said,"Hey lil man, that's mine, quit taking my stuff."

"Oh Jay stop it, he probably think I'm gonna breastfeed him."

"Oh I don't breastfeed, I just use regalur milk." Beyonce face switched. She leaned over to Shawn.

"Are you sure this is not your baby?"She asked. Jay looked at her shocked.

"I'm positive, I didn't start fucking her until she was 5 months pregnant and I didn't even know then."

"How?" Beyonce asked.

"She didn't look like it." Jay said.

"He's right about that, but anyway, see you Bey and bye itty bitty dick commitee."

"Bye girl."

"Bye french fried edges." Beyonce almoat laughed but held it in. Aaliyah just kept on going downstairs. Beyonce went in the apartment and grabbed lil man's carseat.

They went back down, and saw that burgany car just sitting right there. Beyonce just got the creeps.

Once they got to the car. Beyonce began to put the baby in the carseat, bending over in the process, Jay was behind her. He bit his lip and then smacked her ass.

Beyonce stood up and sqeauled in the process. She rubbed her butt and narrowed her eyes at him.

Jay looked at her."What? You know you like it." He hopped in the car. Beyoncé closed the baby's door and opened hers got in and closed her door. She buckled her self in and then looked at Jay who didn't have is on.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bey asked.

"About to drive, what does it look like I'm doing?" Jay said about to pull off.

"No the fu-...I mean no you not, you're gonna put a seat belt on, I am not about to loose you in no car accident."

Jay sat there shocked. She was right, and even though he wanted to say 'fuck you', he didn't, he respected her wishes and went on to where they were going. Jay wanted to take her out for luch since they hadn't done it yet. Last time they went on a date was New years. Beyoncé just felt like something bad was bound to happen that day.

------------

"Open up Josiah, time to eat eat," Beyoncé tried to get Josiah to open his mouth. For him to be 1 and a few months, he surely knows what he wants. "Please eat for me big boy." He still refused." You know if you eat some...I'll breast feed you later." He instantly opened his mouth and began to eat.

"Aye Aye lil nigga, you will not be taking my milk," Jay told him. He just mugged Jay." Aight don't get slapped."

They were sitting down and eating at a restaurant. It was at the mall. They were about to do a little shopping until Jay's greedy ass got hungry and they had to stop at the food court and eat. Jay was eating some hot wings, some fries and had a coke. Bey was eating a burger and drinking sprite.

As they were eating Bey felt eyes on her. It was a man in a black skull cap, just looking at her and writing something. She looked confused and then back at the baby, she then resumed to feeding him his food. He was just smiling and clapping once he finished. Once they got done, Bey picked him up to fix his clothes, he just looked at her breast and tried to grab them.

"Okay big boy, okay, but what did I tell you." He almost began to cry," You can get some later." He began crying a little. "Awe don't cry, I promise, mommy promises okay."

Jay looked at her and shook his head." I told you before that's not my baby."

"I know but it's my baby, all mine." Bey laughed and rubbed his cheek, he giggled.

"If he's your baby, then why are you letting him see your titties."

"You're just mad because he's gonna see them before you." Jay touched his heart and acted like he was crying.

"Why yo ass so mean?" He asked.

"Why are you so horny?" She asked.

"What, I'm not- Oh shit," He looked down at himself, seeing his spawn spring out. Beyoncé laughed as she was pushing the stroller but stopped, again seeing the same dude, this time he turned and looked away.

She didn't realize Jay was calling her, until she felt a slight shove to her shoulder. She almost dropped her phone in her hand, when she was about to post up with Jay. He immediately through his hands up in apology.

"I'm sorry bae I was just asking you, what and who are you looking at?" Jay asked with his hands still up, not realizing it.

"I just feel as if were being watched, I keep seeing the same dude again and again."

"Where he at?" Jay began to look around.

"Right there-," Beyoncé pointed, but when she did, who ever was there. Vanished. "He was right there."

"Baby I hope you not hallucinating anything..." Jay grabbed her hand. That pissed Beyoncé off when he said that but she didn't show it. She stayed calm, cool and collected. They resumed to walking around the mall and shopping.

I know what I saw and I'm not stupid, I saw a man with a black hat on. I think my dad or Jason hired him. Both of them could have, but I don't care. They better back the fuck up. Beyoncé said in her head.

-------------

Well that's interesting. I wonder about the questions.

--Who's stalking the 2?

--What was y'alls reaction when Aaliyah and Bey were on good terms?

--Who hired the man to stalk the 2?

--Will Bey ever get along with her family again?

--When will they have intercourse?

--What will happen next?

✌❤Peace and love✌❤...