Twenty-Seven

The first Chapter is up:

6inch By _Misifit99_Check it out

Check it out

-----

Beyoncé sat in the car and Jay went to go pay for gas. Jay and Bey were fixing to head to Beyoncé's parents house. She didn't want to go because she knows how her dad is and besides that after everything that happened.

If they have a problem with Jay then they can have, but Beyoncé not gonna stand for the shit.

As he finished putting the gas in the car, he grabbed the car door and opened it, hopping in with some snacks.

He looked at Beyoncé who was deep in thought, looking at her feet. He tapped her and she didn't move. Then he snapped his fingers. She looked at him.

"What?" She asked.

"What you deep in thought about?" He asked.

"You already know what I'm thinking about." Beyoncé said, bluntly.

"Yeah but still, give it a chance." Jay said. Beyoncé turned her head, or really snapped her head at him.

"Nigga do you not remember what they did to you, or me and talk about give it a chance, huh mutha fucka? you on crack?" Beyoncé asked.

"Well damn Bey calm down we don't wanna loose the baby." Jay rubbed her shoulder. She nodded her head.

She has been feeling mighty stressful. Like mighty stressful. She doesn't even have enough space to breathe. She's just scared because they called her 3 days ago and since then she has just been freaking out.

Now they are on the road going to the house. Beyoncé still stressed and annoyed. Jay not showing a fuck to give. They began to turn down the road to their house. Beyoncé sighed as she felt knots her stomach. Jay could tell she was nervous. Hella nervous.

Then they pulled up in the driveway. Jay parked the car. Beyoncé sighed and looked at the yard. It hasn't changed much since they last been.

Jay pulled the keys out of the ignition. "You ready?" He asked. Beyoncé nodded her head. He hopped out and opened the door for her.

"Mommy Knowles," He said, making her smile.

"Daddy Carter." She kissed his lips and hopped out. He grabbed her hand as they went to go knock on the door. He knocked and rung the door bell. Beyoncé looked at him and he looked at her. Then kissed her forehead.

Soon footsteps were presented to the door. "Who is it?" She heard her sister say.

"Uh it's Bey and Jay." Beyoncé said. Solange opened the door. She looked at he sister in complete shock and astonishment.