Four

Everyone started entering, the music playing, food set out for folks to eat. Jay walked in with another present in his hand. We all know he gave her one earlier but still that's how Jay is, he loves to give.

This time Jay put on one of the five outfits his mother bought. He began looking around for Bey and when he saw he couldn't find her, he saw the next best thing, Nicki and Rihanna. He walked up behind Nicki and gave her a hug. She almost punched him.

"Jay don't scare me like that, you never know when I could have a gun!"Nicki said loudly because of the music.

"Sorry, have y'all seen Beyoncé yet?"Jay asked.

"Awe he's worried about his boo thang,"Rihanna joked, making Jay give her that really bitch face.

"One were just friends and that's if we plan on doing something like that, which I doubt,"Jay replied, fixing his posture.

"Why would you doubt that?"Rihanna asked, sipping some of her punch.

"Yeah why?"

"Look at me and look at this...Who the hell are her parents?!"He asked, looking around, loudly.

"Only one of the richest people in America, The Knowles Family,"Nicki emphasized.

Wait?! What did she say?! Jay thought in his head. He immediately wanted to leave, he felt embarrassed to be here with all these people that had mostly what they needed, meanwhile he never did and neither will he.

He zoned out for a second, thinking about why he was here, and why did he come. Well one, he's getting to know Beyoncé, two, he likes her and three, he loves being her friend, along with Nicki and Rihanna.

"Hello! Jay?!"He heard Nicki say.

"Huh? I'm sorry I was thinking about something,"He shook off his thoughts.

"So you didn't hear me?"She asked.

"No."

"Okay well I was trying to tell you to prepare yourself because Ms.Beyoncé Knowles is coming this way,"Nicki and Rihanna turned. Jay turned as well seeing Beyoncé in a beautiful outfit that fit her persona.

Jay was in such a gaze he didn't pay attention to Nicki and Rihanna getting hugged by her

Jay was in such a gaze he didn't pay attention to Nicki and Rihanna getting hugged by her. She then tried to hug Jay, who was still in a gaze about what she had on. She furrowed her eyebrows and waved her hand in his face.

"Jay are you okay?"Bey asked. He finally snapped out of his gaze and replied with a nod. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm okay, it's just...wow,"He emphasized on her shape and how gorgeous she looked.

"I really look that good?"

"Hell yes, you are fine, gorgeous, pretty, flawless and most importantly...beautiful,"Jay said, realizing how corny he was,"And I'm corny as fuck."

"No your not, thank you, and watch your mouth my mother thinks your a girl named Shawana." Jay furrowed his face completely, showing a confusion.

"I'm sorry what?" Jay asked, licking his lips.

"My mom doesn't like me dating boys unless she meets them and to them they don't like your kind,"Beyoncé said, trying to make it come out the nicest way possible.

"So you mean to tell me that your parents don't like you with a boy who has grown up poor, in a single home, lost is father figure and has barely any clothes!"Shawn said out loud causing others to look.

"Shawn your making a scene,"Beyoncé said, lowly.

"Look I don't give a damn about what, your parents say and or what they think of me, I will kindly meet both your parents and give them my intentions with you. I don't care how poor I seem or look, money may get you clothes, girls, and profit plus perks, but doesn't give you the 3 most important things..."He paused.

"What is that?"She asked, cracking a little.

"Freedom, Peace and Love,"Jay said, handing her her gift and then leaving.

"Shawn wait!"Beyoncé said, but didn't go after him. Then her mom came downstairs.

"Baby what's wrong?"She asked.

"Nothing don't worry about it,"She turned around fake smiling. "Let's just have fun shall we." Beyoncé went upstairs to her room, leaving the present on her bed and going down stairs to have fun at her party.

Jason came with Kanye and Kim. Kim and Kanye wanted to have some alone time with each other doing things. Jason kept going at Beyoncé knowing it didn't work. Beyoncé wanted to be alone at the moment, but Nicki and Rihanna didn't allow it.

Her mom, dad and her little brother wanted to talk to her, she didn't. She felt so bad about how that happened. She didn't want her parents mad but didn't want to loose Jay. She figured out that there was a place in her heart for someone else and when I say someone else, I mean...Someone else.

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️.....