Twenty-Four

Beyoncé rocked North to sleep as Kim looked at the wall. She has such a blank expression on her face, yet tears were flowing. Beyoncé finally got North to sleep and she put her in her crib. Afterwards, she left to go to the bathroom, as she was passing, Kim was just sitting and staring at the wall.

Beyoncé paused and walked back. She walked through the doorway with a softened look on her face. Kim just sat right there in the chair rocking back and forth. Tears slipping like rain droplets.

Beyoncé knocked on the door," Can I come in?" She asked. Kim didn't move, neither did she respond." I'll take that as a yes."

As Beyoncé sat down on the bed. She noticed Kim had a book in her hand. As she rocked back and forth, the book began to clutch her chest for dear life. Beyoncé just watched her. Then the tears began a rolling. Faster than a car at NASCAR.

Beyoncé got up and hugged her. Kim just cried in her arms.

"What if he dies?" Kim asked.

"Have faith, girl, I bet that nigga just sleeping, he'll be up by tomorrow."

"Whoever did this shit, I want them dead, gone, fucking ghost..."Kim said, angrily.

"Woah Kim back to Jesus, where is the Kim I've known?"

"Dead, and this Kim will die too." She pulled out a knife and began to cut her wrist. Beyoncé tried to take it from so she wouldn't really hurt herself. Beyoncé almost cut the palm of her hand.

"Kim the fuck is you doing? Have you lost your damn mind?!"Beyoncé yelled. Mrs.West came in.

"Yes I'm about to loose my life with it."Kim tried to remain to cut. Mrs.West walked over to Kim and slapped her. Kim fell back, making the knife fall on the floor.

"Have you lost your damn mind?! Your daughter needs both of you, if not one of you, if he dies she'll only have you, if you kill your damn self she ain't gonna have nobody, for Mother's Day, no one is there, for Father's Day no one is there."

Kim looked and cried as she listened. Beyoncé sobbed a little." You ever bring this demonic shit in my house again, I'll kill you my damn self." Mrs.West walked out mad as hell. Kim just looked at the cut on her wrist and the blood dripping on the floor, as she did was stare at it and let it be. Beyoncé just became more confused and frustrated by the second.

After minutes of thinking, she sat in a chair, repeating thoughts and laid back to sleep.

—————

After a week of being in the hospital, they got a call about Kanye. Jay hopped up and got Logan. Logan was writing on the couch, trying to put a plot together. As soon as Jay tapped him and told him, he hopped up.

Logan put some clothes on but as he did there was a knock at the door. He heard Jay say," Yo what's good, TyTy?!"

Logan froze, he hurried and pulled his pants up and ran to the door.

There TyTy stood. He had a slight bit of facial hair, a skull cap, thick black hoodie and tan Tims. Logan recognized his shoes and the hoodie.

"Aye yo Logan come meet Ty." Logan transitioning from it of his trance takes notice to Jay's offer. He walks over and dabs him.

"Who dis Jay?" He asked.

"Bey's lil brother." Jay replied.

"Oh cool, what's your name?" He asked.

"Logan Knowles." He responded passing off a cold feeling to TyTy's skin.

"Cool." Responding to his opening threat. He mugged him a little. Yet little did he know, Logan was checking him out. He saw a blood stain in his shoes. It looked like he was trying to clean it up. "What you looking at man?"