Nineteen

It's now the end of the school year, Jay and Beyoncé think about prom but their not going. Beyoncé just doesn't want to go, only because that would be violating the restraining order against Jason. Kanye and Kim aren't going either, they're just gonna go on a date.

Mrs.Carter has a date to go on so she's gonna be gone. Nicki and Rih are just kicking it with Chris and Drake.

Beyoncé wanted to do something special for Jay, and y'all know what I mean. She stayed in the room trying to make herself look cute and festive. Jay sat in the living room, with her mom's date. He checking him and shit.

"Look man, you better open doors, pull out chairs, hold her hand, my nigga rub her feet, cherish my momma my nigga, word to brother's grave."

"Aight, I see you a momma's boy," The nigga chuckled.

"Yeah and?" He asked.

"Them type of nigga's don't get females."

"Okay one, I have a girlfriend she is in my room, doing her hair, two, I should have told yo ass to leave for that disrespectful shit, but I'm gonna be nice," Jay shrugged his shoulders.

"Do yo momma know you cuss like this?"He asked.

"My momma lets me say the shit, nigga, anyway, Where are you taking my mom?" He asked.

"Jay!"He heard Bey call his name.

"What Bey?!"He replied. Beyoncé walked out of the room with her hair braided all the way back into 2. She was wearing a white body suit, jean shorts and an all plaid shirt around her waist. "What girl?"

"Quit asking him all those questions." He looked at Bey as if she was a mature adult woman, she did not look her age. She looked 27. Beyoncé looked at him and put her hand out for him to shake. "Hi I'm Beyoncé nice to meet you."

He took it and shook it. "Nice to meet you as well, I'm Micheal."

Micheal Ealy🔝

Micheal Ealy🔝

Jay saw the eye contact he kept giving Bey, or should I say eye to body. Jay pulled Beyoncé's arm and sat her on his lap. Bey was new to this, but felt like he was in the mood to do something and so was she.

Jay rubbed her thigh. Beyoncé didn't know why, he was doing this until she looked at Micheal. She looked at him then stood up.

"What did I do?"Jay smacked his lips.

"You know what you did, stop being so petty, Trust me I don't want anything Mr.Micheal is offering." Beyoncé rolled her neck and walked back into the room. Jay smacked his lips, Micheal just chuckled.

"The fuck you chuckling at man?" Jay asked, having an attitude.

"Damn nigga, loose the attitude."

"Nah keep telling me what to do, I'ma hit you with a right hook, and give yo ass some altitude, eerrerrrrrrrrrr, airplane sounding ass." Jay said, getting up and going into the room with Bey. He didn't expect to see what he saw but he did. Beyoncé only had on a bra and panties, nothing else. "Oh shit."