Twenty-Nine

Beyoncé and Jay have a beautiful baby girl, who is 2 months old. Her name is Blue Ivy Carter.

Beyoncé loves her to death and wouldn't change anything about her

Beyoncé loves her to death and wouldn't change anything about her. Neither would Jay.

Ever since they came home Jay is making sure that she is well taken care of. Really I should say making sure they are really taken.

Beyoncé was laying in the bed sleep then she heard Blue crying in the crib next to them. She began to whine. Beyoncé tried to get up but Jay beat her to the punch.

"Jay stop I need to breast feed her." Beyoncé explained, sitting up, voice raspy.

"Well I'll just bring her to you." Jay played with her hand. Jay passed her over to Beyoncé. Beyonce popped her tit out and gave it to her to suck on. Jay sat down and watched Beyoncé. As she was breast feeding her Jay went to go grab her nipple.

"Jay what are doing?" Beyonce asked.

"What I can't touch your tity?" Jay asked.

"Not right now, she doesn't need to be exposed to that." Beyonce said, patting her babies butt.

"I hope she's built like you, I want her to catch all the niggas." Jay bragged.

"You want your daughter exposed to that?" Beyonce asked.

"Yeah at least she'll get some attention," Jay said.

"But not to where she looks like a hoe."

"That's if she accepts it like that..."Jay looked at Blue"...And you better not do that shit." He told her. Then he heard her giggle against her mom's breast. "Did she just laugh?" He asked.

"Yes she did."

"What's funny about that?" He asked her. She just looked at him. "Anyway let me touch it." Jay touched Beyoncé's chest. Blue tried to move it but it was too big. "Is she trying to move my hand?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess no milk for daddy."

"See now you acting like yo brother." Jay said.

Beyoncé froze. "Who?!" She slightly raised her voice.

"Her brother, Aaliyah's son."

"I thought you said you weren't the daddy." Beyonce saw that Blue was finished so she went to go burp her.

" I'm not I feel as if Blue and him would protect each other like brother and sister." Jay said.

"Yeah..."Beyonce froze."...Why did you say that?" Beyonce asked.

"Say what?" He asked.

"Brother and sister? Saying Josiah is your son what's going on?" Beyonce asked, crossing her arms. Jay didn't want to tell her right now because one it's night time and two the wrong time.