Twenty-One

Jay and Bey are going somewhere, Jay just doesn't know where. Beyoncé had a surprise for him, she wanted him to get over his past, quickly. She sighed, thinking about his reaction.

I hope he doesn't kill me Bey told herself in her head. She
grabbed her coat and walked to the door, grabbing her keys. She waited on Jay to come out of the room. By this time she was really getting annoyed. "Jay come on!" Beyoncé yelled from the living room. Jay finally came out with something fresh on.

 Jay finally came out with something fresh on

Beyoncé smiled in awe at him. He chuckled how she just kept staring. She smacked her lips. "Jay you keep playing, c'mon we have to get going."

"Fine but where are we going?"Jay asked. Beyoncé paused as she was opening up the door. She turned back, partially.

"We're going out the door if you come on," Beyoncé said, smartly. Jay chuckled and went out the door after her.

As they sat in the car. Beyoncé put the keys in the ignition and continued to drive. Jay sat there looking at his surroundings, they looked familiar. He got confused because this was the way to the cemetery.

He thought they weren't gonna go nowhere near it, yet he never told Beyoncé he wanted to go or that he didn't. It was on her own.

As they were pulling up, Jay saw what he didn't want to see. The cemetery.

"Bey what are we doing here?"Jay asked.

"You need some closer, I don't want to have another accident like what you did when you said some shit about Grandma G, I don't wanna hear it or see that shit again."

Jay sighed and looked at the graveyard. It has been almost a full year since he came here. Ever since his brother's funeral. He can't bare to watch the scene, not in amazement, or in grief. He can't and he won't.

"I'm not getting out."

"Oh yes you are, even if I have to drag you by those crooked ass teeth, your ass is getting out, Shoot left and right front teeth looking like crips and bloods," Beyoncé said, angrily. Jay felt hurt by her words. He has never heard her say such things, about him or anyone really.

Jay hopped up, not wanting to witness something he still blames his self for.

They have walked in through the gate, Jay beginning to cry. Beyoncé holding his hand, strongly, trying not to cry her self.

This was hard on her just as much as it was for him. She had to be there and help him through this, this was not simple. Hard was the word for this moment.

They finally approach the grave. Jay is now ball-crying; he can't hardly speak. Beyoncé sniffled trying to hold hers back.

"Hey um hey Jr, It's-uh..."He soon blacked out, scared in his eyes. "I-It-It's Shawn, I just wanted to st-stop by and-and-and see you, It's been so long and I just wanted to come and-...apologize for what I did, Jr, I'm sorry we argued before you left and that was just my fault, I still blame myself...Jr I-I-I'm sorry." Jay fell to his knees in guilt. He kissed his brother's grave. "Jr I'm sorry."