Eleven

It's now New Year's Eve. The one day Beyoncé and Jay get to share a romantic kiss. A kiss where they mean everything that they mean. A kiss that will never break apart from them ever. Not even a memory could be taken away.

Beyoncé began to get ready at Nicki's house, since that was where her clothes were at. Ms.Gloria said that she could move in, because well Jay saw how much she meant to him and that the Maraj family weren't gonna be able to keep her forever.

Nicki was a little upset that Bey was leaving but she knew she was still gonna see her. She was just gonna miss seeing her all the time. Bey was gonna miss her as well, but hey...

New Years, New beginnings.

Bey put on her jacket so she can go, along with grabbing her purse.

Kim was getting dressed as well. Nicki was passing by her room. She paused, seeing what Kim was doing. She saw Kim rubbing her stomach and looking at her body. She stood in the door way and chuckled, shaking her head and it startled Kim.

"Oh shit, you scared me." She said, putting on her shirt. A question Nicki was thinking about just happened to slip out of her mouth just like Cinderella's shoe on her foot.

"What are you gonna do when the baby comes?"

"What do you mean? I'm gonna handle my responsibility, I brought this onto my self, I'm gonna do what I have to do to take care of my daughter." Kim said, pulling her pants up. She was struggling a little though.

"Do you need some help?"She asked.

"Yeah."

Nicki bent down, and helped her pull them up. By the time they were on Nick huffed and said,"Damn bitch, you getting thick."

Kim giggled a little. She then put her shoes on and looked in the mirror. She smiled at her baby bump and how it looked in her outfit.

 She smiled at her baby bump and how it looked in her outfit

It was barely noticeable. But she liked how it looked. She smiled and grabbed her purse. Walking down stairs, she saw Bey waiting down there for her. Bey smiled when she saw her. She began calling Jay. It ringed fours times until he answered.