Sixteen

Beyoncé began to smile, fake like. She hated what her dad did. Her mother nor her sister walked up to her, to hug her. The only one that did was Logan.

He was always mean to her, always had been rude to her, and even cussed her out. Yet he pleaded for her help.

Beyoncé wondered why, they never really had the best relationship, they were close but it wasn't the closest.

As Beyoncé stood up she saw Jay move a little. He was sweating, and saying stuff in his sleep. Beyoncé looked down, seeing her pajama bottoms wet. She walked over to Jay and touched his forehead. He was hot. She began to tap him, then she hit him, then she slapped him, he didn't budge.

Becoming nervous, she ran over to his mom's room.

"Ms.Carter? Ms.Carter?! MS.CARTER?!"She yelled.

"Shake me or yell at me again, I'm sending your ass to a ditch, in a trash bag." She threatened. "Now why did you wake me up?"

"Shawn won't budge."

"You need to hit him."

"I did, he won't move, he keeps saying something, and he's sweating, and he's hot." His mom hopped up and went over to her son's room. She touched his head, he was indeed hot.

"Boy get yo ass up," She tapped him, no movement," Jay get up." Still didn't move." Shawn Corey Carter, get your ass up!" She yelled. "You're the only person I have, get up!" Beyoncé moved passed her.

"Ms.Carter go call 911." His mom did as told. Beyoncé hearing fade talking in the background, she rubbed on Shawn's back, and kissed his cheek.

"Shawn I love you baby, please get up, I never meant it more than what I do now, Shawn I love you, please get up baby please!" Beyoncé pleaded.

-------------

"Shawn I love you baby, please get up, I never meant it more than what I do now, Shawn I love you, please get up baby please!" Beyoncé pleaded.

Shawn heard his girlfriend, crying, his mother worrying, even his heart pumping in fear. He was in an abyss. It felt cold and gloomy, frightening too.

"Why am I here?"He asked out loud.

"What did I do?"He asked again.

A woman then appeared, with a book in her hand grey curly hair, a robe on and she sat in a rocking chair.

Jay looked confused. Then recognized who she was. His grandmother. He ran to her, tried to kiss her but he flew threw her.

He felt frightened and worried, him and his grandmother was always close.

"Grandma," She didn't answer," Grandma can you please talk to me?"

"Why? You left me and didn't come to my grave like you promised."

"Grandma I'm sorry, After you and G died it was hard to cope with."

"But still, I missed you baby, I need you, I get lonely sometimes up there and then I miss you're momma, but I know she's busy, especially with you and your pretty girlfriend."

Jay began to chuckle.

"What's funny? Y'all seem like y'all are good together."

"We are."

"Well guess what? Don't let her people prevent you from happiness, go get your blessing."

"Yes ma'am."

"I love you and I'll see you soon."

"Yes ma'a- what what?!" He said then he all of a sudden woke up with a beeping sound around him. Beyoncé sat by his side, holding his hand.

Nicki and Rih plus Kim were consulting his mother. Kanye was talking to a doctor.

Jay was about to say something until, Beyoncé began to speak.

"Jay I may have fell for you, and it was the best thing that could have happen, Even if you slip into a coma I'm gonna wait for you, I don't care how long I have to wait, but you have to wake up, for your mom, for your friends, for me." Beyoncé grew tears in her eyes, how Jay could tell was by a drop of water hitting his hand." I love you."

Jay began to sit up and he looked at Bey, who let go and began to leave.

"Baby," His dry voice spoke. Beyoncé froze and spun to look at him," You just gonna leave me like that?"

She got so happy and giddy she walked over to him and jumped on him, she kissed him. Crying and stuttering, she grabbed his face. She jumped up to to the door.

"He's awake, y'all he's awake!" Beyoncé said, running back to Jay.

His mom came in and slowly went over to him. "Try that shit again, I'm gonna kill you." Jay laughed, and held his chest at the slight pain. She kiss his head and hugged him.

Kanye stood there happy too," Nigga you don't know how much I miss your ass." Jay laughed and dabbed him.

Nicki hugged and kissed him, Rih did too, Kim gave him a hug. They talked and talked for about an hour. Jay looked at Bey and everyone else in the room.

If only you were here... Jay thought as he was referring to his grandmother.

"Grandma- I mean ma?"He said, his mom caught on to what he said.

"Yes baby," She replied.

"Can I talk to Beyoncé in private?"He asked.

"Sure baby, y'all bring ya asses." Everyone left except Beyoncé. They just looked into each other's eyes for a minutes, words being told through them.

"How long have I been out?" Jay asked.

"6 to 7 hours,"Beyoncé told him.

"Wow!"He said.

"You were sweating and saying stuff, and you said grandma and then kept repeating it. We tried so many things to wake you up, but you just wouldn't budge." Beyoncé began to cry.

"Look at me baby," Jay made Beyoncé look at him," I had a weird dream about my grandmother visiting me, she told me that ever since G died, I've been distant and I didn't like going to her grave, the reason I didn't as because he was right there next to her and I was scared to speak to him alone."

"Well Jay maybe I can go with you, anytime you wanna go."

"Thanks baby." He kissed her. Bey kissed back. Jay pulled back," Oh ps, she also said you're pretty." Beyoncé laughed.

"Grandma Carter, where ever you are, thank you."

Looks like happiness does come with hope.

-------------

Awe so sweet, let's get on with the questions:

--Is Jay gonna go to the graveyard?

--How sweet is Beyoncé for sticking to his side?

--How do you think Ms.Carter would have felt if she lost Jay?

--What do y'all think about what Jay's grandmother said to him?

--What will happen next?

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️......