Ten

It is now Christmas Day, and Jay is spending time with with family, and his future girlfriend, Beyoncé. His mom doesn't have a problem with her being there, she actually likes her better than she likes Aaliyah's ass.

Beyoncé has talked to her siblings and her mother. Just not her father, she doesn't want to and neither does he want to talk to her. He feels like she's wrong for defending such a boy.

Beyoncé doesn't care his family is the sweetest and he doesn't partake in drug deals or prostitution. That just doesn't work for him, they have had a great relationship the whole time they were there, they talked and laughed, kissed a little and took pictures.

Bey got on insta a few times and posted some stuff on the food. She even caught a roach/water bug, on the wall, before she made the video. She tapped Jay and pointed at the wall. Jay looked and he groaned, his momma and his family looked at him and asked him what's wrong.

"Ma, I know we aren't the richest people but damn I know we can afford some type of roach killer,"Jay hopped up to kill it.

"And as for your information we do have roach killer, it's called a damn shoe,"His mom said and his family laughed, Bey even got a couple of chuckles in as well.

"Oh hush Bey,"Jay said as he sat back down after killing it. She slapped his shoulder playfully. He laughed and continued eating. Bey then got a phone call, she looked at the caller ID and then back at Jay, she declined it and kept on eating.

"Bey who was that?"He asked, eating his ham.

"Hmm oh it was just Jason,"She lied, she didn't want to tell who it was, she angry at that person, and didn't want to respond.

"He better stop calling you before I kick his ass, and you know I'm not afraid to do it,"Jay said.

"Kick who ass?"He cousin, Maurice asked, eating his chicken.

"This nigga named Jason, that keeps trying to talk her, now I don't play that shit, me and her have been talking a good little minute and I like her a lot, he threatened one, said I was gonna pop a bullet in his ass,"Jay explained, using his hands as he's talking.

"Awe hell nah, where this nigga at let's ride dawg,"He stood up from the table.

"Sit yo ass down, y'all not going anywhere..."Jay's mom began,"...Why does he keep on messing with you, huh?"

"He's my ex, and I stopped dating him in the 11th grade when I found out he was 2 timing me, so I told him to go with her and leave me out of it, ever since then he's been obsessed with me, but then this year I met Jay, he wasn't dressed the sharpest but neither was he messing with anyone, they talked about him mainly Jason, ever since he came we have all been nothing but nice to him, Nicki and Rihanna of course,"Bey explained, holding Jay's hand.

"Well look this is all I'm gonna tell you, you need to cut him off, end it with him, and if that don't work, bring his ass here, we got cha,"His momma said, eating some rice.

"Awe I love you you Ms.Gloria,"Bey said. She looked up from her plate and smiled at Bey.

"I love yo built ass too,"She said, Bey laughed. Jay did too only because it was true.

"She what? Bey stand up right quick,"Maurice said, Bey stood up,"Now turn around." She did as told. Everyone in the room ooed and awed at Beyoncé's shape. "Jay I'm sorry but can I get your number?"He reached for Bey's hand.

"Hell no,"Bey said, and looked around,"Sorry I didn't mean to cuss."

"Girl what have I told you, you good over here, and Hell is in the Bible and it's a noun so don't worry about it,"His momma said.