Twenty-Three

"Jay oh my gosh." Beyoncé moaned as Jay fucked her from behind. Beyoncé biting her lip, trying to stay positive; or more so keep herself from screaming. Jay rubbed and groped her ass.

"This shit so wet..."He groaned, pressing his thumb against her back. He went in and out of her, teasing her. Beyoncé grabbed his hand by accident, touching her hip.

Beyoncé was trying to look back at Jay. Only because this is there 5 time having sex. And she didn't know how this felt. Doggy-style, but now she does but this felt weird. It hurts worse than the first time she ever did it.

Jay pulled her to sit up as he hit her from behind. Beyoncé but her lip harder than before as Jay pounded into her. She licked her lips.

Sex was what they did at the moment since, they were young. Logan would either be in his brother's room or up front looking at TV. He honestly didn't care because he would one day do it.

As they were in the room. Logan was observing the scene he was looking at on TV.

It was something about someone getting shot around their neighborhood. Logan was about to change it until he heard a familiar name. Kanye West. He sat up quickly and turned it up. He then clicked the record button too. Just in case.

'Reporting Live from the scene, You can clearly see a lot of people out here, and his baby's momma by the name of Kimberly Kardashian, We can't talk to her right now, she is completely distraught, and highly in tears.' The woman began to explain. Logan was confused by the situation.

'But as you can see from the scene, his shooter was very precise and this was quite planned if you ask me, this occurred at night, around 11:06 maybe 11:09, We have no suspects but a few witnesses have seen a 4 men with black hoodies, 2 were light skinned, and 2 were dark skinned, and they had jeans and some Tims. There is a 100,000 dollar cash reward if the suspects are found. This is Maria-.' Logan turned the TV off and ran into Jay and Bey seeing them with no clothes on. Logan covered his eyes.

"Logan what the fuck bro!" Jay yelled.

"I'm sorry but this is really important."

"Really at this hour." Beyoncé said, with attitude.

"Look I said, I'm sorry can you guys quit with the damn attitude."

"Nigga you just ruined a perfectly good time damn." Beyoncé complained. Logan huffed, feeling irritated.

"You know what if Kanye dies in that hospital bed he's in, I'm gonna blame y'all asses for him dying, have a blessed one." Logan slammed the door. Leaving Beyoncé and Jay confused, he began to put his clothes on.

Beyoncé came in Jay's brother room and stood in the door way. Her hair back in a ponytail and a confused look. Her body covered in a long shirt with underwear underneath it.

She bit her lip worried if she should ask, or what question she should ask.

"Logan..."She called.

"What?"He replied, sternly in attitude, tying his shoe.

"You sad something about Kanye and him being dead, plus a hospital bed."

Logan sighed," It was some shit on the news that the nigga got shot, I got it recorded if you want to look at it." Logan stood up. Jay then stood in the door way.

"Okay I want to know everything."

"Okay then nigga find a dictionary, a book, a piece of paper and the very first president because we don't have time for this shit." Logan said, smartly. Jay sized him.