Getting ready

Ellana POV:

I began looking through some pictures of dresses from Val Royeaux's stores then came across a beautiful green dress the same color as my eyes a another one beside it. It was a men's outfit that matched the dress and decided that Cullen and I would ware the matching outfits.
I went down to the dining hall to get some dinner I saw Cullen on the other side of the room I smiled at him. he gave a smile back that sent butterflies through my stomach I went to the food clearly blushing then Dorian greeted me with "I see you have a thing for young strapping ex-Templars"

Ellana-"That is none of your business Dorian"

Dorian-" oh so it's none of my business if the commander did return to his quarters last night "

Ellana-"listen nothing happened ok we just slept in...the.. same... bed BUT that's it"

Dorian-"oh honey I just find it rather adorable about you"

Ellana-"just let me get my food"

Dorian walked away clearly satisfied with himself. I then got my food sat as close as could to Cullen only a couple seats away from him so I could tell him I picked the perfect outfit for him.

Ellana- "Cullen excuse me but I wanted to tell you that I picked a perrrfect~ outfit for you."

Cullen-"am I going to regret letting you pick my outfit"

Ellana-"probably not but I love it. Do you like the color green "

Cullen POV:

"I do actually like the color more than I should"
I looked into her green eyes in wonder. I noticed the bright green color of her eyes. Her eyes sparkled at me. As I noticed we weren't alone at the table with nobles around us with a few of our companions. I got up from the table saying " I will come up to your quarters to get my outfit next week "

Ellana-"you can come up any time I hope you know that "

I clearly was blushing so I went to my office. I wanted to be in Ellana's  quarters for another night but I didn't want to pressure her and most likely disturb her sleep with my nightmares. I tried to focus on some papers on my desk but all I could think about was that one moment on my desk that happened that fateful night. We made love on my desk us both holding on to each other the warmth between us that we created. Then we somehow made it up to my loft and slept together exchanging their warmth satisfied with themselves. I shook my head then looked over some reports on the rifts for a while. Then Ellana walked into the room sitting on my desk saying "your not gonna sleep in my room tonight" she said that with a whin at the end.

Cullen-"I didn't want to bother you"

Ellana-"but I like you bothering me"whine~

Ellana POV:

Just as I said that He put his arms around me hugging me.

Cullen-"if you would let me I could move in your quarters if... that's... ok with you"

Ellana-"Cullen..I would love that"

With that we both were still hugging. I was Thinking about that time we had on his desk I wondered if he ever still thought of it. I kissed him. his kisses went down to my neck then left a small bite mark on me. Then he licked it I shivered at it tangling my fingers in his hair. His hands were on my legs spread apart and wrapped around him. His hips were rubbing up against mine my back arched to him we fit perfectly together. We were practically on the desk by now. So I stopped us.

Ellana-"you know a soldier could come in at any time and find us on top of one of another"

Cullen-"that didn't stop us last time"

Ellana-"You're right but why don't we just go to my quarters and sleep we have a long day of riding to the winter palace."