The way there

Cullen POV:

I went the stables to get my horse ready for the trip and I had my outfit in a bag. Ellana said to not open in until we get to the winter palace. So I agreed with her and didn't open it.

Ellana POV:

Tried on my dress it was green about the same color as my eyes I loved it. The dress had gold embroidery and had an elven look too it. I guess I can't help but love the elven style of clothing I was an elf after all. Then I started to think of home and how me and my friends ran through the woods. We even picked elfroot together.

I let out a sign"I wonder when I'll see them again "

Then I turned around got undressed and into my normal clothes then began packing for our trip to the winter Palace after I was done with that I went do through the courtyard into the stables to get my horse ready. her name was warrior girl she was a black with a little white patch on her forehead. I saw Cullen with his Horse and winked at him.

Cullen POV:

"Are we ready for the winter Palace "

Ellana-"I believe I am but I don't know about the others"

just she said that Dorian and iron bull with Cassandra came down and put there bags on the carriage.

IronBull-"Do we need you two to have a room together so you won't have any separation Any anxiety"

"I wouldn't mind that"
I looked at Ellana her face clearly red as her beautiful hair .

Cassandra-"this ball is to have fun right we don't have to save the empress or appeal to the court."

Dorian-"I Believe that is the plan but you never know something could pop up I don't nowhere"

Ellana-"what about sera and the others aren't they coming"
Ellana had a expression of sadness on her face I never like her to be sad she deserved much more. After all she did save the world. Ellana was just jesting though so I let it slide.

Cassandra- "the others already packed up. I think it's about time we get going if we want to setup camp on time."

Without a word Ellana blew the horn to let everyone know they were all leaving.On their way to the Winter Palace.

( 4 hour later)
Ellana POV:

"Sign"

Cullen-"what seems to be the problem "

"I think I forgot my tent"

Cullen-"that is a problem "his hand on his neck We were halfway there I didn't want to turn back or to not go of all things.

Cullen-"how about you..sleep in my tent. I mean we do sleep in the same bed now."

"Really. I would like that"

The iron bull and Dorian was sitting on a log together. They took the first watch for the night. I decided to train for a little bit. With my daggers I was hitting a tree moving around. Cullen come up behind me saying "when are you coming back to the tent~"

"I was training for a while then I was going to bed"

Cullen rapped his arms around my waist. I felt my blood run hot and go to my face.

Cullen-"only training. You know you don't have to now. You already did your part"

"I know but I still get the feeling that I'm still needed"

Cullen had me against a tree by now. His hips moving against mine.

Cullen-"want to go in my tent~"

"That would be nice"