Highland ravager

Ellana POV:

After killing kaltenzahn yesterday I am still worn out my bruises are still hurting like a flame burning me. Especially my left arm it hurts really bad but I don't want to cause trouble to any of the mages at camp because resources are cut low in Emprise Du Lion. I could try but my magic but it's not strong enough to heal wounds or anything only destruction magic. I only knew I could use magic since I had the mark on my hand. I talked with solas about it once but all he said was your connection to the fade is not strong enough but strong enough to give you magic capabilities. Solas is gone now though . I'm afraid of telling Cullen I can use magic because he has a bad past with abominations torturing him with blood magic. Some demons was there too. I just don't want him to hate me. I was still in my tent thinking about it but iron bull yelled.

Iron bull-"hey everyone get up we have a dragon to kill."

Still in my night shirt I came out of my tent to the fire to get food that iron bull had been cooking. The food was fish from the river there that finally Thad through.  Dorian came out of iron bulls tent. what did they do last night in that tent?

"So I take it that you to are together"

Iron bull-"actually he's the one who been talking it"

Cassandra and Dorian busted into a coughing fit. I just giggled a little iron bull was pleased with himself on that comment. After everyone was done with that we ate the food iron bull prepared for us. I was done with my food by that point I wasn't really hungry at all but I have to eat or everyone would fuss over me
About how Cullen would have them killed for not taking care of me. I thought it was funny the way Cullen threatens them if I'm not well when I come back. I got dressed in my master works hunter amor . Everyone was ready to go kill the Highland ravager the strongest dragon In Emprise Du lion which is a pretty big deal cause there are three dragons in Emprise I killed two of them but I still need to kill the Highland ravager. We were on our way to the Highland ravager's nest when some red templars came out of the woods. Iron bull went charging towards them with his  two-handed battle axe swinging. Cassandra shield bash one of them then stuck the templar with her sword. Dorian just threw fireballs. I had the Templar Rogue. The Templar got me good but my armor protected me. So I spun out of the way to Dodge the next hit and stabbed the Templar in the throat mediately killing him. Everyone was finished with the rest of the Templars so we were back on our way to the dragons nest.

(20 minutes later )

We are at the Highland ravager's nest the dragon was sleeping the dragon woke up to iron  trying to chop it head off the dragons hard scales protected it only drawling a little bit of blood. The dragon let out a giant rawr calling its dragonlins (baby dragons)

"Palasan'mamae' (mother fucker)"

Iron bull "ahhhh yeah!"

We eventually killed the dragon only getting away with a few scrapes and scratches its now time to go back to skyhold. I'll have too judge that one boy that I sent to skyhold.

"Ugh I miss Cullen"

Cullen POV:
zevran has helped a lot leliana picked the right person for this job but he is kind of like Dorian but without the gay. There has been nothing to do since Corypheus there have been some of  Corypheus  supporters causing trouble so we had been driving out the rest of them I also Heard that Ellana brought someone here for her to judge I wanted to know what they were doing but all the soldiers said was it's inquisitors orders.