Beautiful

Cullen POV:

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes and seeing Ellana standing looking at me. the morning sun making her hair a brighter red. Ellana's eyes were sparkling a beautiful green color. I saved that moment putting it in my memory.

"Beautiful " I said

Ellana" oh really if beautiful is messy hair and just wearing a shirt which isn't even mine"

"But I know how your hair got messy~ and that shirt is mine"

Ellana"it smells nice like you"

After that we were in each other's arms holding tightly together just saving the moment.

Ellana"so don't we have work to do"

"Maybe maybe not it depends"

Ellana"what do you mean it depends

"I mean if we are going to spend the rest of our day together or just meet up with the nobility that Josephine invited"

Ellana"as much as I would love to do that I made some plans to go to Emprise du lion to see how things are healing up there and to...."

"To what "

Ellana"to kill a dragon well not one dragon two dragons"

"WHAT NO I...I told you that after Corypheus is dead you are no longer talking any risks on your life I could barely handle it then but now I can't"

Ellana"look I know you want me to be safe. you gave that to me. you made me feel that but I am still the inquisitor and the dragons have been making up a lot of troubles like eating people.

"Sign* alright fine but after the inquisitor thing you're cut off"

Ellana"is that an order commander~"

"no but as one of our advisers I strongly recommend it"

Ellana *giggles* ok I need your help to find my clothes I forgot where I put them last night"

"ugh ok"

Ellana"that's what you get for a good night of fun "

"Tell me about it"

Ellana"I could show you when I get back~"

P.S
Sorry this took is long but I promise that there are more coming so stay tuned!