say goodbye for now

Ellana POV:

It's time go to Empirse Du lion with my dragon killing team which is Dorian, iron bull because he loves killing dragons and lastly Cassandra her family was dragon killers like her brother which is sadly dead. So I went to pack up I made sure to take the shirt that I wore this morning so I can use it as my night clothes. (The shirt was Cullen's btw). Then I was on my way to Cullen's office but I was approached by iron bull.

Iron bull-"hey boss when we done killing us a dragon drinks on me"

"I'll take you up on that offer iron bull "

Iron bull-"go say your goodbyes to lover boy"

"I....uuuuu"

Dorian-"its not lover boy "

"Thank you Dorian "

Dorian-"it curly"

"He has a name you know"

Dorian and iron bull have been spending a lot of time together. I wonder if they could get together or if they're already together.

"Guys let me go say my goodbyes this will be a long trip"

Iron bull-"just don't take to long kissing each other "

I waved at them with a smile and casually walked up to Cullen's office. I opened the door to Cullen speaking to one of the soldiers his name was Jim the one who also interrupted me and Cullen once on the battlements we were just about to kiss for the first time then Jim had a report from leliana and needed to give it to Cullen Jim said "I have a report from sister nightingale . I remember the look Cullen gave Jim it was a cold glare he gave Jim he was terrified then he Jim said " to your office right" then ran off but it all went well in the end for me and Cullen at least. He surprised me with a random kiss. It was the best kiss ever.

Now that my day dreaming is done Jim and Cullen were done talking by now. Jim looked at me and Cullen then blushed and ran out the door.

"So what were you and Jim talking about"

Cullen-"oh just another report on a rift in the area where you're going"

"Oh really I can get that on the way"

I was sitting on Cullen's desk by now with my legs swinging.

Cullen-"you really shouldn't sit on my desk it's to tempting to kiss you and .... other ....things"

"what if I want you to do those things~"

Cullen-"you never know Jim can come I. At any moment"

"Didn't stop you before"

Cullen-"true"

Cullen was in between my legs so I wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer.
We were close enough for me to be able to smell the musky scent of his neck. I then kissed his neck Cullen let out a low moan I left a hickey that would be there for a couple days so I was satisfied with that

"Ar Lath Ma Vhenan"
(Elven language)
Cullen-" what does that mean"

"I'll tell you when I get back"

Cullen-"mmmmm... why are you so stubborn"

"But you love it"

Cullen-"I do"

Me and Cullen kissed for a while then said our goodbyes then I left.