Fudge

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, composing myself. A blush written all over my face.

She didn't respond, but closed in on me. All she did was give me a kiss. Slowly, the small girl wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to deepen the kiss.

Is this girl insane or is she just an idiot?

After a while of resisting, she let me go. This was my worst situation.

"I didn't agree to that!" I shouted and held my fist over my lips, a blushing mess.

"Wow, I guess you can show emotion. I just wish it were joy, or happiness." She smiled awkwardly. "Though you least now I know you can blush."

As she had her moment of pride regarding her actions, I was hiding behind my hands. This was deadly embarrassing. She had just done the unthinkable and had me like this.

"So, by the face I'm guessing you liked it? Well, I'll let you in on little secret." she whispered in my ear. " That was my first kiss~"

My face grew hot, and my nerves grew just as riled. This girl makes me feel something, I just don't know what...

I hope it's just anger.

"So, Nagisa, did you like the kiss?" she asked giving me a hug. "Because I sure did."

I didn't respond. And I'm guessing that she didn't expect me to, so she went on without much thought.

"If you couldn't guess by literally everything I've done, then I'll get to the point. I've had a crush on you for... let's just say it's been 'for some time now'."

From her words to her voice, it all made me go into a deep shade of red. Pure embarrassment and anger, over flowing in me in a way I could never in a million years express. She was kicking me ass in something I can't handle.

"Can you please me let go?" I asked trying not keep my cool.

She looked at me and smiled. "Not until you say yes to my next question...."

"What is it? Come on, tell me." I snapped, desperate to get her off of me.

She smiled. "I was just going to ask if you'd go out with me."

Now this, was the most unbelievable part. She was offering me to go out with her. As in boyfriend and girlfriend. After the stunt she pulled she really expected me to say yes. As much as I wanted to run and avoid her for the rest of life, I was a bit interested as to why. Why me of all people?

"... If I may ask, why exactly do you like me? I mean, all I'm known for is being, uh... me." I leaned away. "And you have everybody on their knees to be anything from acquaintances to S.Os. So I don't really understand how this happened." I said overexplaining.

She giggled. "Well, let me start from the beginning. Remember when we were in Primary school?"

" Yeeeeessss....." I said raising an eyebrow.

We went to primary school together?

"Well I'm not sure you remember the day as well as I do but, you helped me out back then..." she bit her thumb nail.

I gave her a peculiar look. Why would she remember the primary school me, for so long? And not to mention, it's been since then she's had a crush on me. Jeez, I guess she wasn't over exaggerating when she said 'for some time now'.

"Well! I'm sure you can remember it all by yourself!" she said happily. "Now back to the other question. Do you wanna go out?"

" Uh..." I floundered to look for a word, avoiding eye contact. " I mean... Let me think for a sec."

Okay! So if I say no, people will probably hate me. But if I say yes, I have to be nice and I'll be surrounded by people who all wanna be my 'friends'... The first option seems to be nice.

Not much different than it already it anyway.

I thought a little more into it. People would probably be more cold to me then I am to them. Not to mention Karma would probably hate me. But if we're to say yes, I'd have the school (well most of it) in the palm of my hands. I could easily get my way with this kind of respect... Yet again, there is the fact that I still don't get along with my classmates.

I quickly glanced at her. She may want to keep it a secret from the school, there would go the power. Yukimura may have been dared to do this, just to see if she could break the ice, she is one of the greatest actors that's ever lived (then again that's just what people say).

"Prove that you like me." I spoke.

"What?" She looked at me with big eyes.

"Prove. That. You. Like me." I spoke again. "How do I know you aren't just lying about liking me?"

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and sadly said. "You don't think you can trust me on this?"

"Sadly, no. You're, what people say, the greatest actress. You could certainly pull off the roll of a 'girl in love'. So if you want a date with me, you'll have to prove that you like me." I explained.

She let go and stepped back in worry. "What do you want me to do? I'll do anything."

"Hm, I dunno. Think of a way." I tried to walk away.

As fast as lightning, she clung to my arm. "Please believe me." She tightened her grip. "I promise on my left pinky that I like you. Please."

I paused, what now? She looks so genuine. This was an opportunity, as I said before, most people would have loved to be in my place. But the thing is, I'm not them. Still, I had to take any advantage of the situation that I was given. That's how I'm still alive and well.

"Fine." was all I said.

She looked up and smiled like it was the best day of her life. "Really?!" she hugged me tightly. "Yay!"

I gave an annoyed expression, a bit embarrassed as she clung onto me. But it didn't really seem to bother her. " 'Yay'" I said emotionless.

The small girl, yet again, didn't seem to mind my expression or attitude. I rolled my eyes and looked away in discomfort. Shooting a glance at the brown haired actress, I patted her head lightly. She deserved it, after all, she got me to be her boyfriend.

—-

Edited on December 17, 2020
Original around late May-early June, 2017